Welcome To aBlackWeb

Verzuz: Freddy vs Jason

Who's Gonna Win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jada gonna have a hard time when Breathe comes on. I'd punt that round cuz that's a point for Fab automatically. But if Jada decides to get in his early bad-boy bag? I dunno how Fab responds to Benjamins, Money power respect, etc. Not to mention Banned from TV. That's not even getting into his solo shit.

I'm a bigger fan of Jada, but I know Fab gonna make the shit more than interesting. If you think otherwise, you bugging.

Jada gonna have a hard time when Breathe comes on. I'd punt that round cuz that's a point for Fab automatically. But if Jada decides to get in his early bad-boy bag? I dunno how Fab responds to Benjamins, Money power respect, etc. Not to mention Banned from TV. That's not even getting into his solo shit.

I'm a bigger fan of Jada, but I know Fab gonna make the shit more than interesting. If you think otherwise, you bugging.

If Jada was on chess he'd let Fab win the round he drops Breathe coz that's one of the few bullets he got

This Verzuz is pretty much niggas who go to party to fight vs niggas who spend all day getting ready to go out

Back