Verzuz: D'Angelo & Friends

Maxwell the only one that could match him. And he the only one that could match Maxwell

I think Tim and Swizz may have asked him but D'angelo probably told them he didn't want to ""battle" anyone and THIS is the only way he would appear on Verzuz. They changed format for him

Maxwell the only one that could match him. And he the only one that could match Maxwell

I think Tim and Swizz may have asked him but D'angelo probably told them he didn't want to ""battle" anyone and THIS is the only way he would appear on Verzuz. They changed format for him

I mean... this "And Friends" shit was clear misdirection.. unless they saving the friends for later. So far we just had the trumpet dude, red n meth lol.

Im enjoying the music but ....
tenor.gif

Reactions: a.mann
I mean... this "And Friends" shit was clear misdirection.. unless they saving the friends for later. So far we just had the trumpet dude, red n meth lol.

View attachment 475202
Yeah I thought we were gonna get a lil Soulquarians reunion. Questlove playing the drums, James on the keys, maybe Pino on the bass.

View attachment 475202
The trumpet dude was Keyon Harrold.

Yall might remember him as the father of that SOHO Karen shit in the NY hotel a few weeks back, when she accused his son of stealing her phone.

I mean he did say by "friends"...he was mainly talking about us...the viewing audience
doesn't really make sense since it said "V Friends" not "with Friends" or "and friends".

Plus they've all been with us, so referring to the viewers is a bit redundant.