Verzuz: 112 vs Jagged Edge

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I just cut it off
And if it doesn't get any better, I'm sure many others will also

After the Jill,Erykah and Beenie, Bounty this just a clear down grade

shit just feel and clearly sounds janky

Yeah I cut this shit off too this shit just feel bootleg.

I only knew maybe 5 songs from the battle on Saturday but they made up for it with their energy.

I just cut it off
And if it doesn't get any better, I'm sure many others will also

After the Jill,Erykah and Beenie, Bounty this just a clear down grade

shit just feel and clearly sounds janky

true. They should’ve at least prepare a bit better.

112 with sky is the limit. The GOAT inspired track.

game over

Straight up, I've never been a Jagged Edge fan. They always trying to over sing some shit and it sounded terrible for me.

To make things worse Jagged Edge sound is terrible, and while 112 playing they songs I can hear JE talking in the background over the music like 112 isnt trying to broadcast some shit, wtf. JE too old to be acting this unprofessional.

Mayne play some fucking music. 8, 9, 10, nigga, by the next 8 track, the 1 hour will run out.

I had to cut it off. 112 has static ever time their mic is open (wonder is they have a bad ground somewhere), JE mic is low. Then the worst part that really just grinds my gears. When 112 is playing their static music, JE on their end having side convos that i gotta hear with 112s static music. I cant deal.

These platinum selling artist can’t have great audio to produce quality output for 1 night?

5 grown ass mufukas around shitty audio with Bryan Cox , the multi Grammy dun in the crib.

This sound is fucking atrocious tho

verzuz gotta have a kit they can send niggas or something
They literally do. Someone posted it in the Luda vs Ne;ly i believe. It tells you everything you need to do to make your stuff clear/ hook your audio up & gives you the contact info of a head person at IG in case you have a problem or questions

Back