Welcome To aBlackWeb

Venezuelan Gang Takes Over Multiple Neighborhoods In Colorado

Some of yall really dont read. Just read the thread title then comment & ignore the posts inside, amazing. It was literally proven false (with links) in the earlier comments.

How you dont wanna read on a forum, holy fuck. Its only 6 pages, get it together
I mean the mayor of Aurora confirmed it lol. Why are some saying it's a hoax?

I mean the mayor of Aurora confirmed it lol. Why are some saying it's a hoax?

Some of yall really dont read. Just read the thread title then comment & ignore the posts inside, amazing. It was literally proven false (with links) in the earlier comments.

How you dont wanna read on a forum, holy fuck. Its only 6 pages, get it together

Like come on. Next you gunna cite fox news hosts as a valid source

@Maywood

@ChicagoFigure
That's why I laughed, you gotta stay off them sites dog

King Dr

a man in a yellow hoodie says  yeah ight

Literally on page one. Didn’t even have to scroll far

They took over a vacant apartment complex. They didn't run residents off, the building was condemned and vacated by the city. The incident recorded on ring cam is now being used as propaganda but it's an isolated incident.

Venezuelan gangs are not forcefully taking over buildings in Colorado or Chicago.

*phew*

I thought all them migrant women n' children was coming here to work and assimilate.

#Families

Yall will ignore mountains of evidence, and statements from citizens to cling onto the one anecdote.

Mayor admitting that particular incident happened does not mean the gang took over and is running rampant in the city.

It happened. It’s on camera. It’s not good..

But also that apartment complex was condemned because the manager has multiple credible accusations of being a slumlord, and not because a Venezuelan gang took over. And there’s also plenty evidence on camera for that.

Both things can be true.

Back