Welcome To aBlackWeb

Lol don’t try and play me on some “I’m still gonna watch” shit lmaoo I didn’t even have a negative view on this coming in

I’m being objective enough to give it time because as I said before it could get better but if it doesn’t by ep 4 then I think it’s time to pull the plug

is that fair? Lol

lol fair enough. Im doing the same

Critical Drinker is one those anti-woke aka hopllywood is erasing white male content creators, pass his opinion
Nah, Drinker be making some good points about the lack of good writing and the focus on pushing agendas instead of good stories in modern movies. Chris Gore says some of the same things about why alot of movies are not that good these days.

Nah, Drinker be making some good points about the lack of good writing and the focus on pushing agendas instead of good stories in modern movies. Chris Gore says some of the same things about why alot of movies are not that good these days.

No nigga Critical drinker is a right wing conservative nut job he don’t give af about writing or any of that he’s with the white replacement crowd that nigga don’t like black people period go find a movie starring a black lead that he say’s something positive about.

It’s like they know that shit like this will get the nazi’s riled up with the white genocide/replacement nonsense and it will be open season on black people it gives these racist idiots content, this got nothing to do with diversity it really makes it seem like there’s a push to change white characters they ain’t changing the characters Asian or Hispanic it’s only BLACK. (Even tho the characters race got nothing to do with the characters)

No nigga Critical drinker is a right wing conservative nut job he don’t give af about writing or any of that he’s with the white replacement crowd that nigga don’t like black people period go find a movie starring a black lead that he say’s something positive about.
Okay

Rock not black enough for you? Cool. What about Wesley Snipes?

What about Denzel?

Didn't think that one through now did ya chief?

Okay

Rock not black enough for you? Cool. What about Wesley Snipes?

What about Denzel?

Didn't think that one through now did ya chief?

I meant recently nigga you showing old shit he used to not be an Alt right boy shit changed if you a conservative say that and go coon with ‘em(That’s if you really black). Saying Blade’s a shit movie is like a hip hop fan saying Illmatic is trash nobody’s that stupid. Nigga has thousands of videos a show 3 congratulations

They need to make sure everyone knows it's woke woke
It’s funny because I can’t tell if they’re doing it for representation or just to kinda troll to make ppl point it out but then if it’s the latter then they might be them worrying about being Meta more than thinking about the viewers

idk

I meant recently nigga you showing old shit he used to not be an Alt right boy shit changed if you a conservative say that and go coon with ‘em(That’s if you really black). Saying Blade’s a shit movie is like a hip hop fan saying Illmatic is trash nobody’s that stupid. Nigga has thousands of videos a show 3 congratulations
Well he didn't say that Blade was a bad movie and that Black Adam review was 2 months ago. Looking at your join date I've also realized that you are most likely an escapee from the Mega threads. With this information I will cease our interaction. You have a wonderful day my friend

Back