Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Valid or Corny: Dude Cuts Off His Friends

Valid or Corny?

• Valid

• Corny

Results are only viewable after voting.
Both simultaneously.

Valid cuz it's a justified reason.

Corny cuz they probly didn't have that typa relationship to begin with so why expect anything different. Men don't typically surprise you with their behavior. If they aint check on you for back surgery they most likely never checked on you for anything else.

Yeah valid.
Any friend of mine that had been hospitalised, I've always visited them in hospital.
And even if they couldn't, they still had a whole month to check in... Send a voice note or something šŸ˜‚

Depends on how he told them. If he told them he had back surgery and kept people up to date in like say a group chat then yea cut em off.

If he just said "hey yo in a month I got back surgery" niggaz can forget or randomly remember one day and check on you šŸ¤·šŸ½ā€ā™€ļø eh idk

Depends on how he told them. If he told them he had back surgery and kept people up to date in like say a group chat then yea cut em off.

If he just said "hey yo in a month I got back surgery" niggaz can forget or randomly remember one day and check on you šŸ¤·šŸ½ā€ā™€ļø eh idk
He had surgery and went dark for a month, his boys didnā€™t check on him the entire time.

Iā€™m assuming they are his day ones or something close. Thatā€™s a bit weird, tbh.

Heā€™s corny because he posted about to.

I can guarantee that his ā€œfriendsā€ did not switch up on him and they never had that type of relationship.
That's why I said that he was probably the one always making sure that his friends are good. You setting yourself up for hurt feelings expecting reciprocity when you never set that expectation up in the first place...

I was waiting for a joke at the end about how the surgery removed all the dead weight from those friendships. Oh well.

Heā€™s corny because he posted about to.

I can guarantee that his ā€œfriendsā€ did not switch up on him and they never had that type of relationship.
That's another reason it's corny cuz if he felt a way he shoulda brought em together and had a convo. Ppl probly don't check on them either so they don't think to do it to others. Give em a chance first and if they not receptive THEN cut em off.

That's another reason it's corny cuz if he felt a way he shoulda brought em together and had a convo. Ppl probly don't check on them either so they don't think to do it to others. Give em a chance first and if they not receptive THEN cut em off.
Valid.

Just read the post at first but now seeing it's a light skint nigga it all makes sense.

Back