Welcome To aBlackWeb

Vaccinations

Do you/ will you vaccinate you're child and if so on the proper schedule?

I just watched an episode of last week tonight about it and I saw a NOI brother on breakfast klub talking a out them last week.

I personally cannot take vaccinations. Almost died last time I did.

As to my children, I would like to give them the most essential ones under intensive monitoring to make sure they do not have negative effects but not more than that. Just not worth the risk.

Vaccines work well when they work as intended. But they are very dangerous when you are one of the unlucky few who have adverse reactions.

PS, I am strongly against forced vaccinations. To me it's a crime.

fortunately we don't have any bad reactions, but i can't see what a viable alternative is at this point when i have to send my kids to public school

I've been vaccinated.

But also know people who have had adverse reactions.

Healthy girl paralyzed and mentally disabled.

Other one dead

I've been vaccinated.

But also know people who have had adverse reactions.

Healthy girl paralyzed and mentally disabled.

Other one dead
issa numbers game tho. more r dead by the illnesses it vaccinates from, esp low immunity kids

i believe in vaccinations but I'm not mad @ spreading them out, as long as ppl r considerate of public spaces n other ppls kids.

can't go to visit ur pal's newborn when u know u aint vaccinated for whooping cough, feel me?

Nope.

I nursed for EVER and thank the stars my children have never gotten sick or had any health issues.

Ironically however, I believe it may be from the vaccinations they received from my breast milk.

In any case.. I don't pump my children with that MESS. ... at all.

From what I heard, it is the preservatives, like mercury or other heavy metals, in the vaccines that make them dangerous.

I think spreading them out is a good idea, to give the preservatives time to clear the children's system.

Back