Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Vaccinations: Are Your For or Against?

Are You For or Against Vaccinations?

• Total voters
like i said earlier...

yall really need to read up on not what the vaccines do but who makes them and their history and connections.

like i said earlier...

yall really need to read up on not what the vaccines do but who makes them and their history and connections.

I forgot where I read or seen but different places get different versions.

Cities/ Neighborhoods with money get the better versions while the poor dont.

Shit is wild

My single issue with vaccines, now that thimerosol has been eliminated, is the use of aluminum in them as an adjuvant despite the fact that aluminum is a known neurotoxin. There no conclusive science that states that it's use in vaccines is safe (there are peer reviewed, scholarly papers written on this very subject).

Even still, it's all we have against shit like Polio and the like, so I roll the dice with them. The only one I'm 100% against is the flu vaccine, 'cause it doesn't always work, so what's the point?

Absolutely. They have saved countless millions of lives. Look at some illnesses that have disappeared. Small pox totally eradicated. Poliomyelitis nearly eradicated, measles quite rare now. Tetanus, was a real killer. With vaccination you will be fine. So yes vaccination is one of the most effective methods to prevent illnesses.

I forgot where I read or seen but different places get different versions.

Cities/ Neighborhoods with money get the better versions while the poor dont.

Shit is wild
You are right to an extent.
People don't get the best medicines..

You get whats presented the best.

Back