Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Vaccinations: Are Your For or Against?

Are You For or Against Vaccinations?

• Total voters

Goldie

You Niggas Starvin 😂
Site Owner
Are you pro or against vaccinations?

Pros

- They save lives and prevent diseases.

- They've nearly eradicated smallpox, polio and other diseases.

- The odds of adverse reactions are rare. You're 100x more likely to get struck by lightning.

Cons

- Can cause serious and fatal side effects.

- Govt shouldn't intervene in personal medical choices

- They're unnatural

I'm against that shit, I understand the implications of xyz
I know my child needs certain shit but she aint getting all that bullshit!

alot of these vaccinations are still alive when put into your body.
kinda like yellow fever vaccination.

now if you can edit DNA or a cell to reprogram other cells

just saying
yall need to read up on this stuff.
CRISPR is no joke

man I thought I wanted to be against it when my oldest was a baby

it was like 20 damn shots within 18 months and i wasnt feelin it

"nah, they experimenting on my baby"
:ghost:

eventually just got over it tho....all 3 are all current with everything

I personally havent done the flu shot in years but got the other shit

All the people I've seen that are strongly against vaccinations & that are warning people of the dangers, also happen to not be in the medical field. I think it was Charlamage who said this on his podcast, but he asked his doctor if these vaccines were safe for his kids, and he said his doctor told him her kids got them and thats all he needed to hear.

And I've never seen the Flu vaccinations advertised as mandatory. Its always been some type of "it can help you better fight against the flu".

All the people I've seen that are strongly against vaccinations & that are warning people of the dangers, also happen to not be in the medical field. I think it was Charlamage who said this on his podcast, but he asked his doctor if these vaccines were safe for his kids, and he said his doctor told him her kids got them and thats all he needed to hear.

And I've never seen the Flu vaccinations advertised as mandatory. Its always been some type of "it can help you better fight against the flu".
thing is shit mutates and becomes stronger.
while people are looking at it as a cure ...you always have the mutation thats passed on thats says fuck yo medicina
then you need something stronger.

shit just look at sti's
got super herpes and infinity gauntlet VD

also...working in the medical field means nothing.

they are nothing more than administrators of said drugs.

its the companies..........do the c-suite people of the pharma companies vaccinate their kids is the real test.

Back in 2012 or 13 they introduced a new vaccine combo the MMRV, for the following school year. Bunch of measles cases popped up right after. Now I'm not a doctor but that's quite a coincidence.

Both my kids are vaccinated.

I saw this heartwarming piece on E:60 a few weeks ago...........

but all I could think about was what @Goldie said a while back about down syndrome and vaccinations.

Idi Amin laughing clip.gif

I'm for it but I don't give a fuck what a doctor say. They not giving my small child a bunch of shots in one doctor visit. They can space that shit out. I'd rather pay more out of pocket costs for spaced out visits with shots than to have them giving my child a bunch of different shit all at the same time.

Niggas don't mix white and dark liquor but will let their kids get shot up with a mix of vaccines just cause someone said so.

Like I said I ain't against it but I'm against giving them so many at one time.

i think the cdc sprayed some concentrated measles in the population to convince niggaz we need them shots

Being concerned about the amount of vaccines is one thing and it's valid...but it's another to choose not to vaccinate your kids at all.

Yall with kids need to be careful cuz ppl are not vaccinating their kids with anything and just home schooling them to get around the public and private school system.

No kids but if I did I'd just say fuck it and vaccinate em. cuz all these tapioca ppl running around not washing their legs in the shower, thinking hopping in the pool in the summer = a bath, take 6 months minimum to wash their bedding........hell no.

Last edited:
Back