Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY V.I.P Only

Since nobody replying in the ABW Store, let me ask here.

If I bought my way to VIP before, do I have to buy my way back in again?

Since nobody replying in the ABW Store, let me ask here.

If I bought my way to VIP before, do I have to buy my way back in again?

Ain't that sum shit huh? Should get a refund and some mo compensation right, huh?

It ain't worth it tho b, how many good looking chicks this site got b? Ass n tits can't save a 4 in the face

Ain't that sum shit huh? Should get a refund and some mo compensation right, huh?

It ain't worth it tho b, how many good looking chicks this site got b? Ass n tits can't save a 4 in the face
I have to disagree with you there homie. A lot of fine women on this site.

I ain't stressing it or anything. Just curious. If it's not too much work I'd like to regain access. But if I got to drop 10M again I'm good. I don't play the money game that much.

I have to disagree with you there homie. A lot of fine women on this site.

I ain't stressing it or anything. Just curious. If it's not too much work I'd like to regain access. But if I got to drop 10M again I'm good. I don't play the money game that much.

It was just bait, nobody bit it, pause. Pics don't do shit for me anyway

Being accepted is not an issue. Money is the limiting factor.

Thanks for the feedback.
actually being accepted is the hardest part. People win 10m in one game on here. If every chick in there don’t feel comfortable letting you in, you ain’t getting in.

actually being accepted is the hardest part. People win 10m in one game on here. If every chick in there don’t feel comfortable letting you in, you ain’t getting in.
I don't think y'all have anything against me, so I don't think it'd be a problem. I've been cool with y'all.

But if it's not to be then it's not to be. I enjoy the rest of the site regardless.

Nah, you know the rules since day one fam. We aint on that bashing the women calling em all 4s and shit. Keep that shit on the IC.

4723981331736338_9e5a138dc3c2866a1e4c0c7f52773a54763b23bcc721ef11ed49e86d01197735_large

Bruh... I'm appalled... is this a cape?

Back