Welcome To aBlackWeb

Amazon Utopia (CANCELED After 1 Season)

Okay Imma see what it's about

If you can find the original watch that. I thought the new one was good at first but after going back and watching some of the original Amazon botched it.

If you can find the original watch that. I thought the new one was good at first but after going back and watching some of the original Amazon botched it.

I wont go that far as to say they botched it. The US one is still entertaining and updated a bit.

They did, like you said earlier take some of the edge from Grants character tho for sure. Pacing is different but I can't say better or worse.. just different.

The UK version is good... The US version is good as well(to me). I'm just hoping we can get a second and ultimately a third of this new iteration so we can see how the story is meant to be finished.

just seeing how much further the UK one went story-wise than the US one just in season one...

British shows typically get straight to the shits tho and US shows tend to want to stretch things out.. I can see what you mean when you mentioned the character development @King Freeman

either way.. for those of yall not familiar with the UK or the US one... You cant go wrong with either in my opinion. Both are solid as far as im concerned

I'm on ep4 not going to lie I was really paying attention and it playing in nyje background BUT I went back and rewatched ep2 to 4 and this is pretty good

I'm gonna have to check out the OG version once I've finished this one.

I'm on the 5th episode and I love it so far

I'm on the 2nd episode of the original. Just the character development in these first few episodes alone makes it better. They were able to keep the pace while still connecting you with the characters. This is where amazon dropped the ball with the new one. I definitely didn't feel the connection to the character's I'm feeling now.

Also interesting some of the characters they took weight from in new version.
YO, just finished episode one of the original, this is some dope shit. Will definitely mainline this shit for the rest of the week.

Watching ep.3 now. I honestly didn't know what to expect from this show. But I like it!

Wilson not having something to cover his eye wound was irritating me. How you outchea with an open eye wound bruh?? Like infections don't exist. Lol!

Watching ep.3 now. I honestly didn't know what to expect from this show. But I like it!

Wilson not having something to cover his eye wound was irritating me. How you outchea with an open eye wound bruh?? Like infections don't exist. Lol!

that shit be distracting me from whats being said

i be looking at Wilsons leaky ass eye socket anytime they show him

So my wife jumped in to the American version. Should I watch uk first, or it don't matter

So my wife jumped in to the American version. Should I watch uk first, or it don't matter

Personally I dont think it matters.

Once you watch the American version I think yall will likely want to watch the UK one cuz it takes the story further

Back