Welcome To aBlackWeb

Usher Will Be Performing At Superbowl Halftime

Lol @ OBJ in this Usher halftime show commercial. Blissfully unaware that his job consists of trying to play in this game.

People completely block from memory that Usher has a whole house era to pull from as well—and that bag is quite deep in compliments to his R&B work (whether we like it or not).

You Make Me Wanna (1997)
My Way (1997)
U Remind Me (2001)
I Don’t Know (2001)
U Don’t Have To Call (2001)
Yeah! (2004)
Confessions Part II (2004)
Caught Up (2004)
Bad Girl (2004)
My Boo (2004)
Love In This Club (2008)
Hey Daddy (2010)
OMG (2010)
More (2010)
DJ Got Us Fallin’ Love (2010)
Somebody to Love [Remix] (2010)
Without You (2011)
Scream (2012)

Of these, only two didn’t land on the billboard 100 for at least a minimum of 20+ weeks And that’s because they were never released as singles to be able to chart in the first place (I Don’t Know & Bad Girl).

And those are just the uptempo songs that he could include in a set. Never mind the slow jams that he could find creative ways to interpolate into his set via transitions or however else.

What does the NFL wanting Taylor swift have to do with Usher?

And why wouldn't the NFL want Taylor swift to do a super bowl halftime show at some point and do everything possible to make that work? She's one of the most popular singers on the planet. Seems like some obvious shit. 🤷🏿‍♂️

You motherfuckas go for any and everything gotdamn

A black man in a skirt: "it's not a skirt"

a bitch with 35 bodies: "no problem"

Biden bringing millions of illegals to drain our already limited resources: "support it or you're trash"

Spineless.

Back