Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Usher vs Chris Brown

Best overall

• Usher

Votes: 35 81.4%
  • Chris Brown

Votes: 8 18.6%

• Total voters
dancing doesn't matter that much imo. sure it can be impressive, and someone like MJ will make a major impact with their dancing but it's not gonna sway a vote or anything. no one's saying Teyanna Taylor is goat because of her dancing

I agree, but niggas was acting like the shit was even debatable.

Usher my fav rb artist of all time, so many classics and ill take u got it bad over anything in breezys catalogue

It's pretty obvious some of y'all don't listen to breezy projects at all.

I already stated urrsher got an illmatic but chris songs ain't no throwaways like that. Blood got classic songs and good to great albums as well. Shhiit dude got classic mixtapes.

Niggaz trippin

I would argue that CBs debut might be his best album from top to bottom.

Poppin
Just Fine
Gimme That
Yo
Winner
Young Love
Say Goodbye
Is This Love
Thank you
Ain't No Way
Ya Man Ain't Me

Nah this shit might be a classic. I listen to both and it's closer than y'all think.

Breezy's run>>>>>Usher's run and it's not close. Usher's run as a top tier contemporary R&B artist that the masses are checking for is effectively over and has been for a long time. After Confessions it was basically down hill(shoulda kept fuckin w/ JD). The last project from Usher I heard about was the one with Zaytoven which didn't really make noise like that even tho it had a few dope songs. 15 years in the game and Chris Brown is still going to make waves when he drops a new project.

Ay man drop this story i dont think i ever heard it but I need me a good ass laugh
Shit was terrible....

Me my wife and my homeboy hit up this oyster bar during a special promo happy hour event.

They had mad free shit, picture booth, free food, drink specials, live music.... Shit was lit...

So we all get there and get a table right in front of the little stage they had set up.... Like right in front..... Pretty much whoever was on stage was damn near on top of our table,....

It ain't really bother us much, cuz we was having a blast anyway .....

So this little Asian dude hop up on the stage with a guitar and start playing songs singing n shit....

Mostly white people type shit, but when we was all set the table talking..... Shit caught me off guard cuz the little nigga started playing usher nice n slow....

And it was dope little rendition cuz it was just homie and the guitar. So, I'm kinda buzzed already.... And that's literally my shit..... So I'm singing right along with the nigga the whole time he singing....

And I was getting into the shit too.....

I had my eyes closed, I was rocking in my seat n shit....I straight jamming.....

So I'm in the middle of singing this shit, and open my eyes .

How bout this Asian nigga looking me DEAD in the eye like.....

:sayit:

And neither of us stopped singing....

Bruh my wife crying laughing, my home boy done too....

That shit was so uncomfortable and awkward..... But for some reason I could not stop singing, and that nigga would not stop looking at me..... Fucker was smiling n every thing.

When he finished he reached out for a pound....I swear I aint want to, but he kilt that shit... Hit the rap n everything...

Niggaz was laughing off that shit for a minute

Shit was terrible....

Me my wife and my homeboy hit up this oyster bar during a special promo happy hour event.

They had mad free shit, picture booth, free food, drink specials, live music.... Shit was lit...

So we all get there and get a table right in front of the little stage they had set up.... Like right in front..... Pretty much whoever was on stage was damn near on top of our table,....

So this little Asian dude hop up on the stage with a guitar and start playing songs singing n shit....

Mostly white people type shit, but when we was all set the table talking..... Shit caught me off guard cuz the little nigga started playing usher nice n slow....

And it was dope little rendition cuz it was just homie and the guitar. So, I'm kinda buzzed already.... And that's literally my shit..... So I'm singing right along with the nigga the whole time he singing....

I had my eyes closed, I was rocking in my seat n shit....I straight jamming.....

That shit was so uncomfortable and awkward..... But for some reason I could not stop singing, and that nigga would not stop looking at me..... Fucker was smiling n every thing.

When he finished he reached out for a pound....I swear I aint want to, but he kilt that shit... Hit the rap n everything...

lmao he held ya hand for a few seconds didnt he

at the end of the song he was like

giphy.gif

Man that shit was tragic.

I straight couldn't look at dude the rest of his set

Shit was terrible....

lmaooo

that nigga was tryin to seduce you bruh

Chris Brown dances better, has sold more records, has had a longer run at the top...I don't like how y'all acting like it's not even debatable. The only explanation is y'all some old niggas. The ONLY edge Usher MAY have is the fact CB don't have an album as strong as Confessions. Other than that, y'all needa put some respek on breezy.

Put on "Yo" today in 2019 around Black women between the age of 25-32 and there's gonna be an involuntary audible response from the majority of them.

Back