Welcome To aBlackWeb

URLTV's "Resolution 2"

Maywood

FACTS
Caffeine-URLTV-Brand-LogoType-White 1.png
URLTV's "Resolution 2" February 26, 2022Venue TBALos Angeles, CASaturday, February 26th, 2022 // 3:00PM with Audience Arrival at 2:00PMFrom $50
URLTV's "Resolution 2" in assocation with live streaming platform Caffeine is URL's biggest event of 2022 yet.
DNA vs Hollow Photo,DNA vs Hollow Twitter Trend : Most Popular Tweets

Last edited:
Short answer : 🤷🏾‍♂️ Idk & I hate giving that response, Because I truly don’t know… You talking a nigga credibility now & what he stands on

But to surround yourself around cornballs his staff Anwar Reda Mark the Cac & the cat w/the headband all them niggas fugazy

Blac I have to separate because I seen that nigga grind his way to the top … Not really sure other than these guys having a platform like everyone else to give their shitty opinions lol

🧐What you think?

Short answer : 🤷🏾‍♂️ Idk & I hate giving that response, Because I truly don’t know… You talking a nigga credibility now & what he stands on

But to surround yourself around cornballs his staff Anwar Reda Mark the Cac & the cat w/the headband all them niggas fugazy

Blac I have to separate because I seen that nigga grind his way to the top … Not really sure other than these guys having a platform like everyone else to give their shitty opinions lol

🧐What you think?
dope answer

i feel almost the same but you cant be outchea doing questionable shit to bring your supposed to be unbiased opinion

Back