Welcome To aBlackWeb

URL Ultimate Madness 5 • Rd 3

That Shit Crazy 🔥🔥🔥

Even the context is crazy. Because vampires turn other people into vampires when they bite them (duh everybody knows that part), but JC is saying even when we kick yall ass (out for blood; like vampires) yall are NOT turning into one of us, because its already enough of us and we rare breeds (this order rare) and we dont need yall fucking that up (cant let any more be us) . JC isnt just saying shit to be clever. His bars have ACTUALT context.

giphy.gif

I said it in the beginning of any tournament on any day ,nobody is exempt from being knocked out, having a bad day

A lotta names can’t do this shit 2 weeks prep
Not with solid content anyway..This shit is a writer’s dream

I’m excited bout this Sheed matchup tho
Nothing to lose hungry
1654821102785.gif

I said it in the beginning of any tournament on any day ,nobody is exempt from being knocked out, having a bad day

A lotta names can’t do this shit 2 weeks prep
Not with solid content anyway..This shit is a writer’s dream

I’m excited bout this Sheed matchup tho
Nothing to lose hungry
View attachment 858543

Alot of these niggas favorite battlers can only show up when the circumstances favor them *cough cough Surf, Twork cough, cough*

Theres a difference between doing something, and being built for it. Twork and Surf aint BUILT for this. They just do it.

Why do they keep bringing back Steamsley just because he’s friends w/ Chess/Earl.. I hope Slade destroys that non relievable ass Ryda with that ‘🔌 Talk’…

Back