Welcome To aBlackWeb

URL Ultimate Madness 5 • Rd 3

I’ve honestly never been wowed by geechi i just think niggas liked his westcoast gangsta aura and now that we’ve had a influx of talented west coast niggas after, geechi started look even more mid.

If he really getting 30k plus a battle no matter what especially seeing how niggas let Surf and Twork get away w bs

I see why he taking all bags and bullshitting

If he really getting 30k plus a battle no matter what especially seeing how niggas let Surf and Twork get away w bs

I see why he taking all bags and bullshitting
See where that got twork tho…

his music is decent tho if he finds his nipsey lane he can self sustain with that imo

Is it time for geechi to sit down? Boy these battle rap runs be quick as hell lol.
He just beat Lux

Nah Gotti one of them.

Lol he doesn't have a " gangsta aura" that's really him.

Lol that rhymed

But I do appreciate his talent to freestyle and rebuttal showing he's still elevating his craft even though sometimes he doesn't write full rds and bullshits through some battles.

His run might be the wildist run ever

He just beat Lux

Nah Gotti one of them.

Lol he doesn't have a " gangsta aura" that's really him.

Lol that rhymed

But I do appreciate his talent to freestyle and rebuttal showing he's still elevating his craft even though sometimes he doesn't write full rds and bullshits through some battles.

His run might be the wildist run ever
Nigga no…

Say gotti would have won this tournament....that’s close to 300Gs from The URL in the last 2 years or so if not more if you factor Merch and shit

Back