Welcome To aBlackWeb

URL SUPER FIGHT:🥊 | URLTV

He photoshopped Chess face on a body of a starving African child, he photoshopped Drake face too as if Drake was Chess sponsor (.50 cents a day) type shit.
I was just commending him on a good faceoff vs Swave. Another one of those undercover Jan. 6ers URL likes to keep around for a cpl months til some tweets resurface I see. If Swave makes this debatable, his entire battle needs to be on Wack Bar Of The Week.

If I hear one "He's a white man!" or "He's a guest in the culture" type bar from JC, he automatically loses the battle for me. Oops did that for a whole 3 rounds against Charron and it was just like ...bruh we get it. He's white. What else?

DM 3-0 vs Roc, but Roc might make this nigga swing on him
Charron 3-0 vs JC... we forgot Charron was runnin around calling himself the SMACK killer for a reason. I say 3-0 cuz JC wasn't that good against a beatable Serius Jones
Lu 2-1 vs Drugz... potential show stealer, Lu is the most dynamic performer on this card not named Roc and Drugz can surprise you every now and then
Chilla 3-0 vs Serius... Chilla is not playing with ANYBODY
Swave 0-0 vs Burrus... I just bought some granddaddy purp so I'm not gonna predict a smoke break battle

this comprised nigga is just sitting there reading comments..And Caffeine wonders why they can’t get veiwers when URL isn’t on…

If I hear one "He's a white man!" or "He's a guest in the culture" type bar from JC, he automatically loses the battle for me. Oops did that for a whole 3 rounds against Charron and it was just like ...bruh we get it. He's white. What else?
JC won't play with Charron like he's new. Charron is recognized as the Smack Killer for a reason.

Back