Welcome To aBlackWeb

URL SUPER FIGHT:🥊 | URLTV

Tay Roc was gassed in literally every battle he was in. Even in the Daylyt battle, and there wasnt even people there.
I gotta disagree with this one

Tay brought his A game against Day. Day just brought his triple A game. I said this at the time but Tay probably beats any other battler that night with those rounds but Day was just outta this world.

The reactions were legit and not gas imo

Watched JC/Charron last night and it was better than I thought it would be. Charron was spitting imo. I thought they both brought it but I edged it to JC 2-1. Good battle imo

Danny/Tay... Danny clear 30

Surf be tryna give niggaz the game when it comes to chilling, building up interest and battling only people that matter but niggaz gotta eat plus maybe battling more frequently is what keep cats like a ward, jc and danny sharp and they just can't sit still for long
True true but Surf gets decent money outside of battle rap

when I seen that interview w JC saying he don’t do shit but battle for a living bro ain’t got no real job don’t sell drugs just battles for money all year

I’m like I see why niggas be battling whenever wherever

Surf be tryna give niggaz the game when it comes to chilling, building up interest and battling only people that matter but niggaz gotta eat plus maybe battling more frequently is what keep cats like a ward, jc and danny sharp and they just can't sit still for long
But then you won’t have enough battles for Champion of the year.

I actually think they ll give it to him
He's been campaigning his ass off
Also tryna psyche out jblac saying he works for url, only league that matters blah blah blah

I think the most he should get is top ten. 6th at best. Got destroyed a couple times then picked it back up at the end of the year. Shouldn't win shit imo he can gtfoh

Plus they can’t give it to someone who s basically shitting on URL

which is a stupid business move by URL

Back