Welcome To aBlackWeb

URL SUPER FIGHT:🥊 | URLTV

He have to. That's why he battled Lux. Loaded Hollows kicked Gunz & Cakes ass.
Nah if we see Surf vs Danny it ll be at the end of the yr at least and on a big stage

u seen what he just did to Roc? U think Roc ain’t run those bars by Surf for approval?

Roc literally did everything Surf would do down to rapping about money and died

naw Surf gonna wait til this dies down , or Danny loses or a new angle opens up on Danny

Nah if we see Surf vs Danny it ll be at the end of the yr at least and on a big stage

u seen what he just did to Roc? U think Roc ain’t run those bars by Surf for approval?

Roc literally did everything Surf would do down to rapping about money and died

naw Surf gonna wait til this dies down , or Danny loses or a new angle opens up on Danny
He going to have to do something. Roc lost to Daylyt, Geechi and now Danny.

Ppl are gonna judge this based on some kind of emotion. This was a wrestling style face vs heel battle, and both of them played those parts well. Other than that, it was a typical Roc/DM battle. Roc had the more easily comprehensible material, and DM had more density and substance. I vote DM for having more peak moments, but the material wasn't too far off in either direction.

They said he was the Smack Killa
See the source image

I'm listening to the LTBR live... somebody tried to compare this to Roc vs Lyte....I don't like that shit. It's not close to that. That Roc would got a round vs Danny

Back