The Tokin' White Guy
Tay Roc vs Hollow Da Don

Hitman Holla vs K Shine

Calicoe vs Brizz Rawsteen

T Top vs Ave

JC vs Rum Nitty

Surprise battle

20915163_1444613378988124_5906881069493255507_n.jpg

Neither do I. Neither of them have had a battle worth checking out in a long time imo. I didnt want to go overboard and say something like Mook though haha. I just hope if its a surprise, they go big with it. Dont give us some dudes that have been in the PG's for the last couple years.

I just noticed Chess isn't on the card and Smack is really pushing dude and he's been on every Smack event for the past 2 years, so I'm sure he'll be on this one. So maybe Chess vs Clips? idk.

But if it's a grudge match with 2 legends that'll be dope too. I'm trying to think of who I would want to see. Like u said, I don't wanna go overboard and say mook lol

In the FB post i got this from a lot of people are saying it will be Chess as well, we'll see. Who was the one that just got locked up for selling heroin? Was that Dot?

Nah it was a PG, he got arrested in some big Heroin Ring sting ill try looking it up and post it. Hes gonna be away for awhile though.

Lmao i guess he wasnt popular enough for a Headline of "Battle Rapper arrested for.." but this dude talks about it.

I remember that wack ass mf lol I didn't know about the drug sting tho. People still sell crack? wtf

I'm not the biggest hollow fan. (I think he lost against lux) but that can be debatable. If tay come with "light bars" he has a shot.
T-top I'm a fan of his.

I think the Roc and Hollow battle is gonna be fire and don't get it twisted, Hollow is the visitor, he's coming to Roc's house. I still think Hollow's gon take it tho.

Ave is gonna kill T Top

I think Roc is overrated af. Dudes got some good lines here and there, but I think its his energy that gives the crowd a big reaction and not necessarily what it is he said.

Back