Welcome To aBlackWeb

URL RESOLUTION FACE OFF: Cassidy vs. Goodz...

Nah i do think he’a a lot more in tune with the culture than jae millz was. Theres a video on 15 minutes of fame with cassidy giving his prediction on the rest of the card, he knows all of the battlers on the card. Im pretty sure he been watching.

Nah i do think he’a a lot more in tune with the culture than jae millz was. Theres a video on 15 minutes of fame with cassidy giving his prediction on the rest of the card, he knows all of the battlers on the card. Im pretty sure he been watching.
That still has little to do wit his actual ability to perform. Fam he posted up that vlad clip like "yea ima kill that bull".....

Snot happening

Lmfao... It's funny watching this shit now. He on Instagram essentially promoting the exact opposite of this shit now: "Get your money and get out the hood. Niggas don't love you in the hood. They asking God, 'Why? Why him and not me?'" This is a great evolution piece as long as fucking comedy.

I disagree. Goodz is going to swag rap cass life away and cass an industry cat.

It’s not much that niggas love more than money, cars, and bitches and I don’t see cass fucking with him in that area.
But Cass more likely has more money and seen more money than Goodz

Can’t .... going to the MOs Def concert w Hassan and J Gutta and ObFresh
Mos def?
Concert?

giphy.gif

Just 4 days away man im excited to see this. I want to see cassidy do well. But im just as excited about the other match ups. Tay roc & k shine should be battle of the night.

I been feeling like john john about to be on one too. Twork might lose that

Back