Welcome To aBlackWeb

URL Nome 10 - Loaded Lux vs Tsu Surf - Daylyt vs Tay Roc - July 11

But still, why is it a surprise?

Why can't they know real time when the clock is running out

How many rounds have been ruined because they had to stop a scheme because of time
They give leeway to cats to go over time. It only becomes a issue when someone raps way too long. If there are 4 minute rounds but he want to rap 8 minutes then that’s where the problem arises. But I agree with you..

The cell phone is used to stop the time while the crowd goes crazy or the rapper is stumbling or choking

They give leeway to cats to go over time. It only becomes a issue when someone raps way too long. If there are 4 minute rounds but he want to rap 8 minutes then that’s where the problem arises. But I agree with you..
agree 100%

I guess what im saying is, so picture...its already agreed beforehand that each rapper may go say, an extra min or min and a half if the situation calls for it, but the goal is to try to stay within the time range

with my suggestion, as the time on the monitor hits zero, it now starts counting the negative integers to let them see how much time they are going over. If it goes beyond the agreed upon time grace period, then you can cut the mic, call time, buzzer, etc...whatever to get it to stop. It would probably work better in a setting like NOME X b/c the reactions in larger crowds forces the emcees to ask for their time to be stopped.

agree 100%

I guess what im saying is, so picture...its already agreed beforehand that each rapper may go say, an extra min or min and a half if the situation calls for it, but the goal is to try to stay within the time range

with my suggestion, as the time on the monitor hits zero, it now starts counting the negative integers to let them see how much time they are going over. If it goes beyond the agreed upon time grace period, then you can cut the mic, call time, buzzer, etc...whatever to get it to stop. It would probably work better in a setting like NOME X b/c the reactions in larger crowds forces the emcees to ask for their time to be stopped.
I like the idea of a visible clock.

I like the idea of a visible clock.
Nah the way they doing it is fine... they used to run the clock through but then niggas asked for the time to be paused while the crowd cheers or niggas choke or stumble.... it’s better we don’t see the clock

lol @ everybody who Surf been shittin on for years talking shit on Twitter. Cortez been celebrating all day.

Yes.... imagine a nigga like Surf stumbling all over the place then looking up and seeing 30 seconds left on the clock
sound like a personal problem

niggas be always looking off camera anyway, so why not take a glance to see how much time you got?

you making excuses why these dudes get to choke and come away unscathed

now, you saw Saga battle last night...and look what he did with NO clock...you think having a clock was gonna make that worse?

Back