Welcome To aBlackWeb

Amazon Upload (Season 3)

Not bad.... the sista played by Andy Allo held it down.. she's great and is the best part of this joint.

Weird but decent show. Im not mad at it.. something to watch in quarantine times lol

The woman playing Nora so fucking fine to me man, damn.

As for the show its cool, dude ex crazy af. I laughed so hard at that ending. The story line is intriguing so ill watch another season if they have one. Mostly because of Nora tho.

Yeah I was bored so knocked this out in 2 days. Fucked up for buddy at the end. I’ll watch season 2 if there is one

I'm on season 2 episode 2
So she didn't upload and is lying about it all. I'm guessing the staff isn't allowed to let Nathan know? Shouldn't he notice when she's gone though? She can't be in the tub with the body suit 24/7

Also figures Nathan and Nora are doing a bunch of miscommunication right now. Also figures she starts seeing someone else

Didn't know it was only 7 episodes

Ouch at the Will Smith reference in that last episode too

Find someone who loves you like Ingrid loves Nathan LOL

Nathan got used to his new body really quick. The first time they downloaded someone into a body they made it seem like the process is very slow

I guess it's not weird for Nora to be sleeping with a clone body

They really ended the season with him having a bloody nose? Wtf? Just gonna drag it out?

Back