Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Updating The ABW Reactions

Click All The Options You Agree With

• Add šŸ˜¬

• Remove ā¤ļø (Love reaction)

• Remove šŸ˜„(Feelings reaction)

Results are only viewable after voting.
ABW logic at its finest šŸ™„
Remember on the other site, when I got fed up with the racist white mod and went out of my way to expose all his anti black posts over the years.. remember what happened next.. he deleted all his content.. which fucked up the whole site because of how many threads he was connected to

Remember what happened next????

He deleted all YOUR content too, just to be a dick and take someone down with him

So you of all people sir, should beware of comfortable guests...

Remember on the other site, when I got fed up with the racist white mod and went out of my way to expose all his anti black posts over the years.. remember what happened next.. he deleted all his content.. which fucked up the whole site because of how many threads he was connected to

Remember what happened next????

He deleted all YOUR content too, just to be a dick and take someone down with him

So you of all people sir, should beware of comfortable guests...
russell-westbrook-yawn.gif

Excuse me, pls continue

Sure, gladly....

Remember that time said racist white mod was stranded at the airport because his flight was delayed or whatever and you Eagerly invited him to stay at your house? You were dead ass serious. I think he either ignored your offer or brushed you off but either way he'd rather stay in the cold airport than stay with you and get his shoes shined....

:cont:

Sure, gladly....

Remember that time said racist white mod was stranded at the airport because his flight was delayed or whatever and you Eagerly invited him to stay at your house? You were dead ass serious. I think he either ignored your offer or brushed you off but either way he'd rather stay in cold empty airport than stay with you and get his shoes shined....

:cont:
tenor.gif

If @Goldie can remove specific reactions on individual accounts then he can remove it on mine. Don't care to use it. I think I rarely used the feelings one anyway

If I click it then it was by accident and let me know and I'll go back and unclick it šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø

If @Goldie can remove specific reactions on individual accounts then he can remove it on mine. Don't care to use it. I think I rarely used the feelings one anyway

If I click it then it was by accident and let me know and I'll go back and unclick it šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø
Done

Back