Welcome To aBlackWeb

UPDATE: Houston Mother and Boyfriend Arrested & Charged: Three Siblings, 15, 10 & 7 Starving and Neglected...8 Y/O Sibling's Remains Found In Apt.

This legit made me tear up...those poor babies. So many have failed them, I wonder if they had extended family. Where these kids father(s)?? Mama and boyfriend need to starve in jail

Why? Because the apartment didn't follow up on the complaint? This is a great opportunity for the residents to come together and say hey we can help each other. We don't have to do potlucks and shit. But keep everyone accountable...this includes the property owners.

Because if they were negligent enough that a dead body could be in an apartment for a year without them being aware who knows what other things were being neglected.

Prolly wasn’t.....Covid
So they didn’t have to pay rent for a whole year? also, the fact that the apartment complex knows there ain’t no water or lights on, that brings alarm too. It just don’t make sense that the apartment complex never did nothing. Added to that, how a 15 year old locked in a apartment? A lot of that shit don’t make sense. You can’t lock teenagers in anywhere they can readily leave for an entire year. Plus what they ate? No food or water..u can probably be on that type of Time for a month..tops..shit ain’t adding up

The depraved POS demons
1635308905789.png
1635308921243.png
1635308799991.png
1635308828188.png

I don't have FB but the bottom page with the two little boys is supposedly the "mothers" page. Search: Gloria Y Williams Houston TX
1635309737946.png

Additional charges added on the incubator:

There are soooo many more phucked up details but I just can't anymore tonight...following this case has me worn out and I have to get some sleep...gotta work in the A.M.

Pray over these babies y'all

Last edited:
So they didn’t have to pay rent for a whole year? also, the fact that the apartment complex knows there ain’t no water or lights on, that brings alarm too. It just don’t make sense that the apartment complex never did nothing. Added to that, how a 15 year old locked in a apartment? A lot of that shit don’t make sense. You can’t lock teenagers in anywhere they can readily leave for an entire year. Plus what they ate? No food or water..u can probably be on that type of Time for a month..tops..shit ain’t adding up

In terms of the rent...as someone who works for a property management company that just sent out a bunch of notices to people who upwards of 10k minimum to 15k/20k back rent there's alot of people who have not paid their rent in well over a year. And with the eviction moratorium just being lifted in many places there's a good chance that complex couldn't do anything about a high rental balance until recently.

The rest of the shit though that office is 100% responsible for

Back