Welcome To aBlackWeb

Upcoming Horror Movies & TV Shows

Not at all lol. Never heard of em.
The movies are anthologies. It is like tales from the crypt. The first movie was directed by george romero. Some of the stories come from stephen king. I think there are a total of 3 movies. Came out in the 80's. If you watch the first 2, you may notice some familiar scenes. Some shows, like the simpsons, did their own version of one of the stories in creep show.

The movies are anthologies. It is like tales from the crypt. The first movie was directed by george romero. Some of the stories come from stephen king. I think there are a total of 3 movies. Came out in the 80's. If you watch the first 2, you may notice some familiar scenes. Some shows, like the simpsons, did their own version of one of the stories in creep show.
I'd also recommend Tales From The Darkside. It's in the same vein as Creepshow 1 and 2.

Didn't find out until just now but there's a new zombie show on SyFy tonight at 10pm est. It's a tribute to the original

Day of the Dead

Night Teeth started off good but then ended meh

I think once they introduced Victor and his "plan" was when it dropped off to me. Killing off the other "families" or clubs was too cliché

I actually liked the crazy vampire chick being balanced by her friend.

Megan Fox and Sydney Sweeney had such short roles I'm not sure why they were even in the trailer

Jeepers Creepers: Reborn
MV5BMzdjN2QyOGYtMjY4Yi00YzEwLTg4ZDgtODdkYzhlMzVkYTUyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTA3NTQwNzcz._V1_.jpg

I will post the trailer when an official one is dropped. Movie will be released in 2022.

Another October came and went and I didn't watch a single horror movie like I wanted to😥

Back