Welcome To aBlackWeb

Up Next: Russell Simmons

Russ always got a young thing on his arm

If there’s one, there’s gonna be more

There just seems to be a way the perceived men of power treating woman. I am sure these stories are just going to multiply. Unfortunately people won’t be all judged the same. Trump is the President and he will never be judged. But when are the going to shine the same light on corporate America. I am sure it is just as bad as the entertainment business

There just seems to be a way the perceived men of power treating woman. I am sure these stories are just going to multiply. Unfortunately people won’t be all judged the same. Trump is the President and he will never be judged. But when are the going to shine the same light on corporate America. I am sure it is just as bad as the entertainment business
it's a lil more blatant in the entertainment business. corporate america is just as bad but they're more likely to wait until a woman is drunk to violate her, than to do it in a room full of people.

Did yall not see this part? This alone makes me feel he's guilty about the allegations against him
I think it was strange. But I have a question to the men of ABW and I know you are all killers but what man would let a man touch his genitals and all you were thinking about at that moment was your career? Or going to the police or anything other than trying to strangle that man. I just don’t see how this played out in Terry Crews’ mind. Clearly he felt and knew he had been violated and what he went into a shell. He is a grown man. Forgive me people who are go8ng to misunderstand what I am saying but as a man no one could touch me and I am worrying about how my career would be impacted. That doesn’t make sense to me.

I think it was strange. But I have a question to the men of ABW and I know you are all killers but what man would let a man touch his genitals and all you were thinking about at that moment was your career? Or going to the police or anything other than trying to strangle that man. I just don’t see how this played out in Terry Crews’ mind. Clearly he felt and knew he had been violated and what he went into a shell. He is a grown man. Forgive me people who are go8ng to misunderstand what I am saying but as a man no one could touch me and I am worrying about how my career would be impacted. That doesn’t make sense to me.

So when this type of stuff gets happened to women all time, they're dumb for thinking about how they may be blackballed, victim shamed, etc?

So when this type of stuff gets happened to women all time, they're dumb for thinking about how they may be blackballed, victim shamed, etc?
See I said there would be people that don’t understand. Why can’t I make a comment about a man’s train of thought without someone bringing up what a woman should do. I don’t react to things the way a woman in the same situation would react. If a woman touched me inappropriately she could expect that there would be no physical reprocussions but if a man did there will be. That simple.

See I said there would be people that don’t understand. Why can’t I make a comment about a man’s train of thought without someone bringing up what a woman should do. I don’t react to things the way a woman in the same situation would react. If a woman touched me inappropriately she could expect that there would be no physical reprocussions but if a man did there will be. That simple.

There's a time and place for everything fam. I don't allow mfs to talk to me reckless period, but if your boss or coworker says some slick shit u can't act like you would in the street. All of this is about power, when these people have the power to ruin the career you spent years or your entire life working to have , you think twice about things, especially when you have a wife and kids to feed.

Dude would have got checked right then and there. I've been tough on these women knowing what happened to them is happening to someone else and not saying anything so I gotta call out Terry Crews for keeping quiet.

A physical altercation didn't need to happen but for him to just stand there and accept it I don't believe I would be able to do.

There's a time and place for everything fam. I don't allow mfs to talk to me reckless period, but if your boss or coworker says some slick shit u can't act like you would in the street. All of this is about power, when these people have the power to ruin the career you spent years or your entire life working to have , you think twice about things, especially when you have a wife and kids to feed.
Not exactly. If I thought like that I wouldn’t have let my locs grow. I once in a cooperate setting threatened to hit someone with a golf club because the said something inappropriate. I wouldn’t be able to look myself in the mirror if I let someone get away with that kind of disrespect nor would I want my son to ask me Daddy why didn’t you do something.

Also no person has power over me like that or should have power over anyone like that. There is nothing anyone can put over me to compromise my beliefs or livity. I am not judging anyone that finds themselves having to make that choice but there is no choice for me. And again I am talking about a man to man situation. So he would have been scorned if he checked him but maybe that is ok.

That sounds like an episode of when keepin it real goes wrong

giphy.gif

That sounds like an episode of when keepin it real goes wrong

giphy.gif
No matter what you do in life there are choices that have to be made. This was in an open public situation in front of people. He wasn’t locked in the room, drugged or anything else. He wasn’t told let me touch you are else. He assumed there was going to be ramifications if he reacted to a man touching him and him checking him. Or maybe I just believe that Jah will provide for my family if I live a certain path. I made a lot more money working in corporate America than I make now and I am a lot happier now than then. But that is an individual choice.

Not exactly. If I thought like that I wouldn’t have let my locs grow. I once in a cooperate setting threatened to hit someone with a golf club because the said something inappropriate. I wouldn’t be able to look myself in the mirror if I let someone get away with that kind of disrespect nor would I want my son to ask me Daddy why didn’t you do something.

But you didnt lose that job. Also some folks got different lines i react differently to foljs talking shit about my family vs talking shit about me. You can say almost whatever about me but it wont get physical.

And dealing in hollywood thats a whole different thing. Say he hit dude knocked him out cold. That rich white dude would be seen as the victim.

Back