Welcome To aBlackWeb

Netflix Untold: The Rise and Fall of AND1

I'm surprised it didn't last longer.

They had their own show on ESPN.........every arena they went to was packed..........they'd draw crowds at local courts they used to play on...........fans crowding around their buses whenever they'd leave or arrive in a new city...............

So, I'm curious to see where it all went wrong.

Even dude at the beginning of the trailer said he was wondering what happened........and he was part of the company.

They were basically the modern day Globetrotters, and just like them, the novelty died down.

They were basically the modern day Globetrotters, and just like them, the novelty died down.

The Globetrotters had a long run though........and they're still around.

Granted, they're not as popular as they were back in the day..........but they've been around for decades.

And1 should've lasted a lot longer than it did.

The Globetrotters had a long run though........and they're still around.

Granted, they're not as popular as they were back in the day..........but they've been around for decades.

And1 should've lasted a lot longer than it did.

Ego's

Good flick. Nothing I didn’t already know but I loved that era of basketball so it was still entertaining.

Ya boy Shane looked down bad with that Court Jesters squad, smh. I think the people most salty are those that didn’t really figure out life after basketball.

At first I thought all of them got jerked but some of them seemed to be fine with their pay. Even Escalade was like “I don’t know about you but I’m getting paid!” And obviously Hot Sauce and The Professor were getting paid. I think some of them equated pay with playing ability instead of marketability.

Back