Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Michael Jackson Thread

Eugenio Ernesto Hernandez-Garnier is now in custody after he refused to get off the plane when crew members decided he was leaking too much blood from his head, Miami’s Local 10 News reports.

When Hernandez-Garnier boarded his flight from Miami to Las Vegas, he had a bloody forehead and was wearing a dirty bandage. For some mysterious, unknown reason, the crew didn’t like that. They asked him to clean himself up and replace the bandage, but he didn’t have another bandage. At that point, they reportedly began asking him to get off the plane because they were worried about him getting blood everywhere and also because they were worried about his health.

Instead of getting off the plane, Hernandez-Garnier and his companion Yusleydis Blanca Loyola pushed back, saying that “if they could not fly, no one else can either.” She also claimed he had recently had surgery, and although the (spoiler alert!) arrest report didn’t specify what kind of surgery it was, the Independent claims it was a hair transplant. Crew members warned them that they’d be arrested if they didn’t get off the plane, and eventually, that’s exactly what happened.

It also kinda proves that fans can directly open up opportunities for people they like.
The other day I saw a commercial for Carmax with 4 players from the WNBA. I said this earlier, the sudden popularly will get them paid if they play their cards right and it continues to happen. Idk why some of them are so mad/jealous at these rookie super stars cashing out. It will literally trickle down for their league

Me and my friend the only black people on this flight from Dallas to Montana

😳

Back