Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Tito Jackson Thread

It was a convo on page 14. His example was not what I was discussing.

Post in thread 'HipHop Hasn't Done Anything Good For Black People' https://ablackweb.com/threads/hiphop-hasnt-done-anything-good-for-black-people.61064/post-4035862

Ok, I see. He wasn't arguing that school funding doesn't make a difference. He was arguing that school funding doesn't account for the difference between black students and students of other races. That's a different problem.

Ok, I see. He wasn't arguing that school funding doesn't make a difference. He was arguing that school funding doesn't account for the difference between black students and students of other races. That's a different problem.
And I told him that was not my argument at all. My argument was just downplayed for a whole other debate.

What does butternut squash taste like? I just ordered 20 bags of sweet potatoes but they sent me butternut squash instead bcuz they are out of sweet potatoes.

What does butternut squash taste like? I just ordered 20 bags of sweet potatoes but they sent me butternut squash instead bcuz they are out of sweet potatoes.
Whatever you season it with

Made it through the storm ok

Lost power for like 5 min

My parents parish account for like 90% of the power outages and she says it could be days or weeks until it's fully restored. Power lines are wrapped around trees 😞
You able to get to them? They got a generator?

Called her brother over after a domestic dispute and well

Just call the cops

Unfortunately it's justifiable and 100% legal depending on where this happened.

Can't just run up in someone's crib like that. The moment you present yourself as a threat or put hands on whomever lives there, they have every right to protect themselves and anyone else living there.

Back