Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Michael Jackson Thread

What's today's mathematics son
I got something, the prison system is built in a way where it’s not possible for someone to be consistently treated like a human being. The shifts and policies are such that the most well meaning person as a correctional officer will succumb to damn near taking pleasure in the pain of others.

Added to that, the system itself doesn’t give a fuck. And it doesn’t rehabilitate, it makes you a more skillful thief because life inside is dependent upon feeding on the weak, taking advantage of and seeing everything as an opportunity to better your situation and lose faith in the genuine kindness of others. It makes you the perfect predator

And then releases you back into the wild into a world where the only people willing to deal with you and give you a chance are the people that are the perfect prey. It’d be like a vampire living with a pale Irish man that gives Eskimo kisses.

And any man that has been in the system, through the system and aware of the system, and actively chooses to influence younger people to follow their lead or live lives that will lead them to where they were. Should be looked at the same way pedos are looked at.

I got something, the prison system is built in a way where it’s not possible for someone to be consistently treated like a human being. The shifts and policies are such that the most well meaning person as a correctional officer will succumb to damn near taking pleasure in the pain of others.

Added to that, the system itself doesn’t give a fuck. And it doesn’t rehabilitate, it makes you a more skillful thief because life inside is dependent upon feeding on the weak, taking advantage of and seeing everything as an opportunity to better your situation and lose faith in the genuine kindness of others. It makes you the perfect predator

And then releases you back into the wild into a world where the only people willing to deal with you and give you a chance are the people that are the perfect prey. It’d be like a vampire living with a pale Irish man that gives Eskimo kisses.

And any man that has been in the system, through the system and aware of the system, and actively chooses to influence younger people to follow their lead or live lives that will lead them to where they were. Should be looked at the same way pedos are looked at.
😳
Wisdom Cypher, you bless it
The knowledge, attested
360 degrees, manifested😎

Last edited:

"Prisoner no 1 vs Prisoner no 2"
-Lupe

Lmao ok so I’m at my desk working and listening to music with the noise canceling on and see this

View attachment 1362827

Sooo when did the evacuation happen?👀

Feel like the guy in the movie that chaos is happening all around while he’s in his own world with some noise canceling lol
My aunt lost all her hearing. She stayed by me recently and I thought to myself "damn, all hell could break loose and she might know it's over till it's over" type shit. Fucked me up.

Posted this in the group chat and my nigga immediately violated our other friend saying it was him cause he be making duck lips in pics. I'm crying rn cause thats exactly what I thought when I watched the vid. I love him but he's not about to hold it down 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Tell your friend it’s 2024, no reason to stay in the closet these days.

Not being able to outrun kids is crazy though

Wanna start the run challenge back so you can get back in shape?
I think that would be a great idea.

Video proof would need to be included tho.

It would shut a lot of folks up.

But a lot of folk would have some bullshit excuses for why they couldn’t participate after years of lying on they speed.

I’m down for sure tho.

I will gladly set the standard for 40+

I actually ran the other day, a full .25 mile, left calf was sore. Running feels great, I'm confident of working in a half dozen ⚽️ field sprints by summer 2025

Back