Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Michael Jackson Thread

IMG_8031.jpeg

2:10 PM PT -- Law enforcement sources say Richard took a fall last night, which may be connected to his passing.

Richard Simmons -- the legendary fitness guru -- has died at 76 ... TMZ has learned.

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ ... police and fire responded to a call from his housekeeper just before 10 AM Saturday and pronounced him dead at the scene. We're told no foul play is suspected at this time, and cops are investigating it as a natural death. Law enforcement sources say Richard took a fall last night, which may be connected to his passing.

Last edited:
View attachment 1341983

2:10 PM PT -- Law enforcement sources say Richard took a fall last night, which may be connected to his passing.

Richard Simmons -- the legendary fitness guru -- has died at 76 ... TMZ has learned.

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ ... police and fire responded to a call from his housekeeper just before 10 AM Saturday and pronounced him dead at the scene. We're told no foul play is suspected at this time, and cops are investigating it as a natural death. Law enforcement sources say Richard took a fall last night, which may be connected to his passing.
Deaths like this continue to make me feel old. I remember when my parents would show remorse for someone I never heard of and be like "Who?". Smh. RIP to him.

View attachment 1341983

Thought he died years ago. 🤔

Guess not. Rip.

Back