Welcome To aBlackWeb

Unpopular Opinion Thread: Cinema Edition

Foh...
MV5BYmM4NjY4YzMtOGEzZC00NDg3LWFjNzAtNTJkN2ZjNmJmMWUxXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjUyNDk2ODc@._V1_SX1777_CR0,0,1777,999_AL_.jpg

Big cosign. He's just George Clooney's black friend. I been telling niggas this.

He ain't special he just gets better opportunities to pick his spots than most cause he's connected to the Hollywood elites.

Go ahead and name something besides hotel Rwanda where his acting had "blown" you away even though that's also a lie.
Traffic
Talk To Me
Manic

Nah Fam U can't convince me otherwise ... Ya'll said dude mediocre I beg to differ
Traffic
Talk To Me
Manic
Traitor is a very good Don Cheadle flicc as well

Not to mention House of Lies, Rosewood , Miles Davis bio, Devil In a Blue Dress, Rebound : Earl Manigualt Story

lmao the nigga getting praised RN for " Black Monday " on this very site . Cheadle Solid @ best

Nah Fam U can't convince me otherwise ... Ya'll said dude mediocre I beg to differ

Not to mention House of Lies, Rosewood , Miles Davis bio, Devil In a Blue Dress, Rebound : Earl Manigualt Story

lmao the nigga getting praised RN for " Black Monday " on this very site . Cheadle Solid @ best

Don't forget about my nigga Rocket

601px-Colors_202.jpg

Ain't nobody saying he the GOAT, be he far from wack.

Only comicbook nerds dislike Scarface

Don Cheadle is a mediocre actor.
here he go

a whole thread dedicated to how overrated Scarface is, but you ducked that to post this garbage

go in there and cape for this great cinema masterpiece

you know why you wont? b/c the movie is overrated

here he go

a whole thread dedicated to how overrated Scarface is, but you ducked that to post this garbage

go in there and cape for this great cinema masterpiece

you know why you wont? b/c the movie is overrated

Read the page I made my post on, damn near every post on that page was about Scarface.......

Traffic
Talk To Me
Manic

Never seen or heard of the last 2. Don't even remember him in traffic.

Traitor is a very good Don Cheadle flicc as well

This was probably his best individual work as an actor next to house of lies and it heavily involved him not saying shit at all.

What I said still stands he's pretty mediocre and has been put in a great position to pick his spots. And the credit goes largely to him being George Clooney's black friend.

Thanks.

Back