Welcome To aBlackWeb

Uno Anyone?

Sam Crooke

Ladies... let's say we're on a date and everything is going good. You're satisfied with me and enjoying the night. Okay we get to that part were is time to call for the check. Okay bam the bill gets here, and wham I pull out a box of uno cards. I suggest a friendly game to see who picks up the tab. Let's say I won.... and let's say you paid....

Am I still getting the draws later? Now mind you everything was going smoothly.

If it was understood that you were paying before the date, I dont care if you won 5 "friendly" games of UNO in a row
Yo ass is still paying.

Last edited:
If it was understood that you were paying before the date, I dont care if you won 5 "friendly" games of UNO in a row
Yo ass is still paying.

What happened to equal rights? What if you bought like 4, 5 appetizers and a main dish, then some dessert

If I told someone I wanted to fly out to visit them and expect them to pay, that's hella stupid.
If that someone said, "hey you should fly out and come visit me." They should either pay, offer to pay, or help pay.

I wish that mf would whip out some damn uno cards, i'll slap his ass with them cards and the box they came in.

Me: yo you heard about this new spot?
Her: oh you talking about that one on blah blah yada yada
Me: year I heard it serves some nice food.
Her: we should try it
Me: well heard it was expensive
Her: come on let's try it blah blah I'm free up on me schedule
Me: ight

Back