Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ungrateful or nah: Parents buy their daughter a car...

Is their daughter ungrateful for not wanting a free and clear 90's/00's Buick Century

• Yes

Votes: 15 83.3%
  • No

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • You know this ain't real... right???

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters
So a claymore mine…

Got it.

That’s the part females don’t think about when putting them damn jewels on the airbag areas.

Turns it into a daggum fragmented explosive device.

One fender-bender and it's...

LiluziForehead.png

So a claymore mine…

Got it.

That’s the part females don’t think about when putting them damn jewels on the airbag areas.

Turns it into a daggum fragmented explosive device.

or this shit here:

81QwOAA7PwL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

Get into a collision and have the airbag fail. Her face is going right into those rhinestones.

or this shit here:

81QwOAA7PwL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

Get into a collision and have the airbag fail. Her face is going right into those rhinestones.
Or they get into a collision due to piss poor grip on the steering wheel.

Them shits fail too, just spinning over the steering wheel.

She better get some windshield washer LEDs and move the hell on gotdammit

She's not being ungrateful.

My philosophy about giving is this:

Don't give anything that you wouldn't buy for yourself.

If momma and daddy are driving nice cars, then buy their daughter a bucket, that says how much they think of their daughter.

No man, I'm not getting a teen a brand new car, I'm giving something I know they gonna tear up.

They gonna fuck their first car up

Ain’t this built on the same platform as the Monte Carlo?

They gon find out they gotta lift the engine to change the spark plugs and alternator and then that muhfukka gon be left under a tree in the backyard.

A new fuck parlor for squirrels skunks and raccoons.

Yes and no.

Yes, it's the same platform as the Lumina/Monte Carlo, Regal, Cutty Supreme, and 2000+ Impala.

No, you don't have to do all of that to change the spark plugs. I had a Chevy Lumina at one point. Same car, same 3.1L corporate V6. The rear spark plugs are a bitch to get to, but it's doable. Same for the alternator, not bad at all to change. The Century only came with the 3.1L v6, unlike the Lumina which also had the 3.8L V6 as an option, and the Grand Prix and Regal GS that had the 3800SC.

Shit I bought my daughter a 2001 Camry and the only thing she was focused on was her newfound freedom and gas money.

This muhfukka spoiled as hell.

My first car was a 1987 Volvo 240DL in 1999.

That lil girl is just an ingrate.

Real talk tho…. They could’ve bought her a high mileage 2007 Scion TC for the same price.

And the maintenance can literally be done in their driveway.

Yes and no.

Yes, it's the same platform as the Lumina/Monte Carlo, Regal, Cutty Supreme, and 2000+ Impala.

No, you don't have to do all of that to change the spark plugs. I had a Chevy Lumina at one point. Same car, same 3.1L corporate V6. The rear spark plugs are a bitch to get to, but it's doable. Same for the alternator, not bad at all to change. The Century only came with the 3.1L v6, unlike the Lumina which also had the 3.8L V6 as an option, and the Grand Prix and Regal GS that had the 3800SC.
Ah I got my years mixed up.

I see that chassis style and instantly think the engine has that hoist point on it.

Back