Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMING SOON Undisputed 🥊 (10/11)

They should scrap it and just join with ea to create another fight night
They just need more money/resources but the real issue is, being the independent studio that they are they should’ve just focused on making a decent boxing game first and foremost that’s not overly ambitious

They were too busy getting boxers from the cab Calloway days to be in the game when they should’ve just let you create a boxer, play a career mode, have decent online play

Save all that licensing shit with boxers and Dazn for the next game

Geeks excited over playing as Rocky Marciano meanwhile the AI is shit and niggas punching like rock’em sock’em robots

Gameplay >>>

Then for the next game you have a bigger budget and a bigger staff

Undisputed Boxing Video Game Secures Nearly $20 Million In Funding​

Brian Mazique
Contributor
I cover video games and combat sports.
Follow

May 14, 2024,06:31pm EDT
Undisputed Boxing

Undisputed
CREDIT: UNDISPUTED
Boxing's big year is about to continue.

We can stop asking if Undisputed will officially release and begin the countdown toward a release date on console and PC. According to Steel City Interactive, the independent studio behind the game, they have raised more than £15m ($18.8 million USD) in funding.

"I'm delighted to have such a formidable team of investors in our camp," Ash Habib, CEO and Founder, said. "They share our vision to bring boxing back to video games and deliver a world-beating, authentic game that does justice to the sport we all love."

According to a press release, Novator Ventures led SCI's latest financing round, which included funds from investor London Venture Partners and boxing industry veterans Egis Klimas and Jose de la Cruz, who have joined SCI as advisors.

PROMOTED

"There has been a vacuum in the market for a high quality, licensed boxing video game for the past decade," Thor Björgólfsson, Chairman and Founder of Novator, said. "It is fantastic to see how a passionate indie studio went on a mission to put boxing back on the map of video gaming and created the first major boxing game in a generation. We are delighted to partner with Steel City Interactive to support Ash and his team in launching Undisputed and cannot wait to play the full version."
A release date hasn't been confirmed, but based on the pace we're moving and the current Early Access availability on PC, it is safe to assume we'll see Undisputed on PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X/S, and PC well before Christmas.
FORBES VETTEDFOR YOU

By
Jon Martindale
Contributor
Undisputed, which has picked up Deep Silver as its publisher–according to Games Planet credits–just released a video discussing the newest updates to the early access version of the game.

Forbes Daily: Join over 1 million Forbes Daily subscribers and get our best stories, exclusive reporting and essential analysis of the day’s news in your inbox every weekday.

symbol

The latter is especially noticeable in the video above.
It's hard to articulate the positive feeling associated with properly represented in-game punch impact. Still, it's one of those things you miss when it's absent from the experience in a fighting game.
The roster for Undisputed will include more than 70 licensed fighters, including Tyson Fury, Oleksandr Usyk, Canelo Alvarez, Terence Crawford, and Deontay Wilder.
I had an exclusive conversation with Jake Paul in Puerto Rico ahead of his KO win over Ryan Bourland in March, where he confirmed being in talks with Steel City for his inclusion in the game.
Paul's addition will attract attention to the game, and if he assists in promotion, it will expand the title's overall reach and awareness.
I'll have it covered as more information on the official release date is available.
Follow me on Twitter.
Brian Mazique

tumblr_ntu8unljUQ1qc1fw5o8_500.gif

Back