Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMING SOON Undisputed 🥊 (10/11)

Not sure if it was you or another poster always up in them PC threads (was gonna make a suge/diddy reference but temps hot right now on that -- you get the jist lol). But I'm assuming this PC beta?
Yeah but I had a disk install error and now it's stuck uninstalling🫠

The version you have will not be the latest polished version showed,its the beta early access
I know how early access works man lol

A few of my favorite games I've played I got them while they were still in beta

I just didn't wanna wait until October

Yeah but I had a disk install error and now it's stuck uninstalling🫠
Not that disk install error has nothing more to do with shit just ain't work there. But you moved to SSD or still on HDD?

If you on a PC and it stuck on uninstall try the MS troubleshooter.

Not that disk install error has nothing more to do with shit just ain't work there. But you moved to SSD or still on HDD?

If you on a PC and it stuck on uninstall try the MS troubleshooter.

The damn install folder was set to read only.

Found the fix on Reddit

Unchecked the box and install was good to go

About to do the tutorial as I type this

Gonna play this one more day and give my full first impressions

The load times on this game is unreal

It takes so long to get into a match and I'm just going the career shit

I miss the days of the training camp mini games.

My impressions are based off career mode but you are REALLY sluggish when you first start out and the lower tier opponents are super trash.

I decided to jump up like ten people ahead of me and this was the first time the cpu actually played like an online player. They were jabbing, dodging, counter punching, etc... Which tells me you can't jump up too quick in rankings cause you will get beat. They are just so much better than you simply cause they are faster and the logic is better

Don't know why they disabled the ability for you to see the opponents health/stamina meter. I can't tell the damage I'm doing from round to round. At times it feels like the cpu is spamming cause they'll keep strafing and you can't hit them but you're wide open to get hit.

Sometimes the jab doesn't pop the way you need it to. And I've seen some weird interactions when the cpu holds you for a break

It feels like the things I'm speaking of can be fixed with tweaks and balances. They have until probably September to get everything sorted out as they'll probably use every day leading up to release doing promo

Ohh another thing

They gotta update the currency in this game. I'm not trying to convert pounds to USD.

I have no idea how much money I have lol

I'm sure this will be fixed in the retail version cause if it ain't😬

Ohh another thing

They gotta update the currency in this game. I'm not trying to convert pounds to USD.

I have no idea how much money I have lol

I'm sure this will be fixed in the retail version cause if it ain't😬
Think they ready for a real release in 4 months? Everything in tiptop shape for you?

Career mode finally all set?

Back