Welcome To aBlackWeb

Umar Johnson got that school on the way!......maybe not

black people want hope but want someone to hand it to them.

Burh.....i do (used to)alot of work trying to get my people on the right track.....i can help and help and help...but it wont matter if people dont want to put in the work....so that in turn allows people like umar to make money of their hope.
and after a few years of constantly being con'd out your loot people get suspect of everyone trying to help them.

it has been said on this site and on the IC that i am running a scam or sound like im selling hope.
thing is ..i dont ask for money from no one and fund everything i speak on. but whos fault is it that we are at this point?

People like umar.

I know man. That's why we get along. The trick is to to say to yourself, that you don't have "Messiah Complex". In other words, you can't save everybody. Just surround yourself with the people on your wavelength.

Neither do Umar's followers. At least church can actually provide something worthwhile to the churchgoers, even when they are being conned. Umar hasn't done shit at all for most of those people that gave him money.

The church provides "hope". That's not tangible. A churchgoer is exchanging something tangible (money) for hope. That's not worthwhile.

The church provides "hope". That's not tangible. A churchgoer is exchanging something tangible (money) for hope. That's not worthwhile.

lol I'm not really sure what churches ya'll niggas be going to but my church gives food, money, housing, and a bunch of other stuff to parishioners when they need it. Sometimes I wonder if some of the people that bash church have ever been to one. Granted, there are plenty of megachurches and other scam churches out there. But I'd say most churches run like any other club or member driven collective. Yes, you pay dues because money is needed for the collective to run, but in turn, the collective takes care of its members and others in the community when help is needed. The majority of churches are not the con jobs some of you make them out to be.

How much shit I caught back on the IC speaking out against these charlatans and demagogues pimping black pain??

The only one still standing out of the super uber fake fraudulent conscious pro-black "Holy Trinity" is Tariq.

Only because he is far more cunning and craftier than Umar & Boyce. He has the gift of gab neither of them posses.
Plus Tariq is smart enough to at least toss his flock just enough tangibles bones to keep his long con going

But he's slowing losing stream, which is why he reinventing himself as R&B singer last summer.

Last edited:
He shoulda did this when the school was a little more in order but this does at least give us an idea that he’s trying to launch it. But we’ll see.

Back