Welcome To aBlackWeb

Umar Johnson got that school on the way!......maybe not

If i never heard of him & all i saw was this video, I'd straight up be suspicious from the info he tagged on his own video. I've never met some one who love to have a title, that was a stand up person.

DrUmarJohnson.Com, Psy.D., CSP, M.Ed., DrUmarJohnson.Com, 844-4DR-UMAR, Certified School Psychologist, Doctor of Clinical Psychology, FDMG ACADEMY PO BOX 9634 WILMINGTON DE 19809, cash.me/$fdmgschool Ifatunde SiriusTickets.Com, DrUmarJohnson.EventBee.Com, 844-4DR-UMAR, [email protected] #DrUmar #MostRequestedScholar #unapologeticallyAfrikan #NotoriousRBG #princeofpanafrikanism #kingkongconsciousness #garveyism #panafrikanism #heavenonearth #psychoacademicholocaust #thenewmarcusgarvey #InternationalIfatunde #FDMG #BlackGodUniversity #AlphaMaleAcademy #8.21.20 #DrJermaineShoemake #IfatundeUniversity #DrP.O.P.A #RealMonger #NIBPA #BlackParentsUnited #DrUmarSyracuseNY #DrUmarCleveland #DrUmarBrazil #DrUmarGhana #BlackPower

Straight up called himself "the new Marcus Garvey", sheesh.

Read the YouTube comments, he getting killed lmao
These comments savage af.

ThePeoplesChamp6 days ago
I really want ya'll to LISTEN to what the females are saying and you will understand Umar's hustle. It's been stated before that he preys on uneducated, low income, single black mothers. You can literally SEE and HEAR it when you listen to the women talk. I have a question for all those women. Why do you believe Umar will support and save your children, when he doesn't even support his own? Please, Im dying to hear a logical response to that question.
anmaxwell796 days ago
ThePeoplesChamp so true. EVERYTIME he says “queen” I wanna throw up. He is disgusting.
lithiumpowerwall.com6 days ago
That really just hurt me to read this because it's true .
GDUBB CARVER6 days ago
FACTS! Bruh.. One lady even said the school was going to open in August 1919?? She was corrected quickly and said 2020. Wow I'm embarrassed just watching.. SMH

Tammy Stewart3 days ago
There he go with that my this my that. If it's all about you then pay for the school yourself

anmaxwell796 days ago
He “broke” the key conveniently and while the screen was dark, it magically was opened somehow. Got it...

BriBri826 days ago
He’s upped the anti by having a group of unsuspecting people in on his Ponzi scheme. But still, no team. He’s still on his own, by himself, begging. And he like many narcissists he has no shame. Why would he have people tour his school with no lights or electricity? Oh that’s right, to use this as a means to suck and bleed more money out of people. Ever since he accidentally exposed his nasty house, he’s been doing the most to deflect from the embarrassment and gossip. If he hadn’t exposed his dirty house he wouldn’t be doing this school tour. Desperate times call for desperate measures...

Elmer L4 days ago (edited)
Does this man really think that he can renovate plus keep the lights on off donations? This is seriously getting ridiculous at this point. 100% guarantee if he gets enough money to flee to a country without extradition its happening. The conscious community here on YouTube is more entertaining than any program on VH1.

Stringer Bell6 days ago
WHERE IS YOUR STAFF?? WHO IS YOUR ORGANIZATION? NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOUR ROACH INFESTED ASBESTOS FILLED BUILDING. How does anyone buy this? This "School" is supposed to fully renovated, staffed and accredited a year from now. He ain't even got the lights on. No management structure. Don't send Umar any money, send it to me. I'm just going to buy alcohol and video games with it, but I respect you enough to be honest about it.
SD6 days ago
By now, the building structure should realistically be complete and up to code, the curriculum developed and approved by the state. If he wanted a aug 2020 open date, this last year should be spent hiring staff, reviewing applications for admission, and handling the logistics for running the school. He has done NOTHING so far other than run his mouth....at least he has gotten plenty of sex from these lonely, desperate snd horny single moms....

Liberty23 hours ago
Like our Real Ancestors we not gone use electricty....we gone use Candles FDMG Strong. ✊ .......

Chris Connors6 days ago
Why arent none of these people cleaning the premises inside or out?
Vanessa the Urban Tarot Goddess6 days ago
Lol that video will be next lol
LibertarianGal200095 days ago
They would rather take phone light tours of the smelly radioactive school and pretend that they are doing something than actually do it. They are likely very lazy and all talk, just like Umar
mack steele4 days ago
Why ain't YOU, muthafucka??
Chris Connors4 days ago
mack steele Im not a Umarian Dum Dum... i’ll further explain for all of you thats a lil slow.. why arent his so called supporters cleaning up the school any?

lithiumpowerwall.com1 week ago
It's like a haunted house.

Anthony Allen4 days ago
He’s had this building at least 4 months and he still ain’t turned the lights on it’s a very simple thing to do. I’m sure he planned this school tour with the community one would think this second tour would’ve been to show progress. I see no progress from his first walk through... just calling it like I see it.
MrThuglife4042 days ago
Call yourself to jump off the empire state building clown. The man post his tours he gets paid for speeches meatball where you think the money came from
Anthony Allen2 days ago
What?? I didn’t mention anything about money in my comment stupid ass READ. I was a umar supporter believing in his ideas. I’m for the schools and blackness. I really started paying attention to his video tours and pointed out the facts. Why are the lights still turned off and why is he focused on trash that’s not enough to fill a trash can when he could be focusing his energy on them walls floors and classrooms. Open your eyes or Kill your self thuglife404. We don’t need robots, we need intellectual soldiers.

Bro Ski6 days ago
At 28:26 a woman asked Umar how much the building cost and he said "relax"...She said "i am relaxed"...LOL.
AntonyP.Scoliosis6 days ago
Smedium was a small boy, but the only one there with any damn sense
Bro Ski5 days ago
@AntonyP.Scoliosis Yeah i realized afterwards it was the boy.
Bro Ski4 days ago
@Wonder Filled If it wasnt for those meddling kids lol
Bro Ski1 day ago
Its like a movie script. The overgrown boy that's treated like he's slow ends up unveiling the whole fraudulent operation. LOL. Homeboy gonna tell something one of these days. And niggas only say "relax" to a legitimate question you ask them when they are finessing and misleading, so they try to make you feel like you're doing too much.

ThePeoplesChamp6 days ago (edited)
@ 4:04 - A "beautiful neighborhood"? There was literally a huge drug raid 2 blocks over. There's a liquor store a block over on Vandever where crackheads stand outside and beg all day. There are at least 260 sex offenders in the neighborhood. The area is burning with gang activity, you got Touch Money, OMB and Shoot To Kill(STK) gangs that are very active in the area. Then you have EPA issues to boot. What person in their right mind is going to pay $800+ monthly tuition to send their child to that Hell hole?
Pound4Pound6 days ago
And every ghetto across America has that. What's your point
ThePeoplesChamp6 days ago (edited)
@Pound4Pound Okay, so you're a bit slow I see, did you read the last line of my post? Let me break it down for a simpleton like you. FDMG is supposed to be independent with no government help. It will survive solely on tuition and maybe some donations. The median monthly tuition for a Delaware independent/private school is $800 a month. So two questions. 1) How is a single mother living in that area(the ghetto) going to be able to afford $800 a month? 2) If someone is wealthy enough to afford $800 monthly, would they risk sending their child to a school in that area, when there are safer private schools in the city. I swear, I have to explain shit to you Umarians like you're children
Jackie Chambers6 days ago
Pound4Pound... there are ghettos with crime, sex offenders, drugs, and low incomes. The big difference between that neighborhood and others as you say; THEY'RE NOT SITTING ON A TOXIC DUMP SITE. Jeez
Mizz Melan5 days ago
@ThePeoplesChamp Big Facts!!!!if you're living in the hood , you not making money like that, most single moms is busting their asses just to get by....so I feel like he is taking advantage of these sistas and their children. Also, I have another question, what is he going to do if someone shold get injured walking in that dark ass school? How does he STILL not have any lights on , nothing being done but people are giving him money?? He looks a hot damn mess now...and so does that so called school. I wouldn't send my dog there let alone my future children
dragonpat6665 days ago
Then he is exactly where he should be. What other type of neighborhood deserves a school that caters specifically to its children's needs? We'll see if this is pure bullshit.....
ThePeoplesChamp5 days ago
@dragonpat666 You're missing the point, the school is not feasible, that's how I know it wont open. Umar used to say he wanted to start the school with 100 boys, now he's saying he will start with 25. So 25x800= $20,000 monthly. Out of that he's supposed to provide 2 meals per day, pay insurance, school utilities, administrative staff, janitorial, and teacher salaries. Keep in mind the average salary for a Wilmington teacher is $60,000. So even if he hires 2 teachers, that's half his monthly budget right there. It would be impossible to take care of everything else with $10,000.

Hands down one of the funniest and most entertaining dudes on Youtube.All while kicking a
lil common sense....LOL
Monty Woodgrain:
UMAR JOHNSON WAS NOT HAPPY WITH ME!

ThePeoplesChamp6 days ago
@ 4:04 - A "beautiful neighborhood"? There was literally a huge drug raid 2 blocks over. There's a liquor store a block over on Vandever where crackheads stand outside and beg all day. There are at least 260 sex offenders in the neighborhood. The area is burning with gang activity, you got Touch Money, OMB and Shoot To Kill(STK) gangs that are very active in the area. Then you have EPA issues to boot. What person in their right mind is going to pay $800+ monthly tuition to send their child to that Hell hole?

laff.gif

Back