cpqPoWF.png

@GNS
@Sage Wonder
@Jeromeallentown

Ya Niggas Was talking Greasy Too Pay Up
I ain't bet u shit
Thought red woulda had that on paper easy tho

Watching gotti vs twork.

I'm edging the first to Twork, Gotti left earth in the 2nd tho. Goddamn.

Not a bad 3rd from Twork, not enough tho.

Gotti leaving earth and Twork not showing up in the 2nd is gonna make this battle seem like this battle wasn't as close as it was.

Either way, Gotti 2-1 clear.

Yea, while the event didn't deliver, Smack delivered on his part of the deal. He brought on the traffic and provided the product.

Normally there's a trial period for deals like this and Smack delivered on his end, URL should be receiving a large bag and long term deal whenever the trial is over, which is a big win for battle rap.

Twork should join NWX. He has the potential to be the best in the game but his lack of preparation is preventing that from happening.

Shine and DNA will be there to make sure his rounds are on point and that he's prepared.

It's a caffeine/watchbattlelive issue, not avocado.

WBL has better servers. Caffeine gotta step their server game up.
ARP a clown for that tho. Why are you watching smack in the middle of your own event.

This is the first event using caffeine, ofc there's gonna be trial and error.

Once Caffeine pays for more powerful servers they'll be on point.
Yea, while the event didn't deliver, Smack delivered on his part of the deal. He brought on the traffic and provided the product.

Normally there's a trial period for deals like this and Smack delivered on his end, URL should be receiving a large bag and long term deal whenever the trial is over, which is a big win for battle rap.

They're saying everything I said

Back