Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ultimate Madness 3 Tournament: Semi-Finals May 22

This how i'm predicting it... i just know this about to be all types of wrong, it's hard as fuck to predict what happens in this setting (2 weeks prep)

2021-04-22 (1).png

Notes:
-- I don't have T Top getting pass round 2.. i dont trust him with 2 weeks prep to have another set of 3 rounds that are impactful. I see cortez with the upset.
-- Speaking of which.. i went back and rewatched official's last two battles... and she was dry as fuck in all them rounds. If it goes to the fan vote she'll beat cortez but i don't believe in her.
-- Yoshi and Casey have these ghostwriting allegations and i think its ironic they are battling drugz and twork.. who most likely are prepping together. Idk if they can survive the angle.
-- I have Prep as my dark horse. He's supposed to be in the ranks with chess, brizz and t top but lost traction. I think his hunger exceeds just wanting the money, possible redemption story.
-- Twork is the biggest coinflip in this whole thing. His writing on short prep time is crazy, does he get locked in or let distractions get him. I can see him losing in round 2.. but if he's 100% he's taking the whole thing.

This will be a major talking point for COTY

This tournament been planned since the jump, Twork been waiting for this specific tournament. I don't think he going to play around but it all depends on the judges. I got Swamp or Nitty winning.

Back