Welcome To aBlackWeb

UEFA Euro 2020 & CONMEBOL Copa America 2021 Thread (Argentina: Copa America Champs & Italy: Euro Champs)

yo u from nigeria?

Kanu forever such a legend.. also mikel since i am a chelsea fan
Nah I'm Jamaican
Whenever wc comes around apart from the usual ; brazil, italy, argentina, germany and now france factions. Most the country will support an African side especially if they're playing well

Oh and fuck chelshit

Feel bad denmark didn't get anything out of this but that's what they get for kicking nigerias ass that one wc. I aint forget
1998. I'll never forget it. After xoming back to beat Spain 3-2 in the group stages and having won the Olympics 2 years earlier that was the best Nigeria side ever and should have gone on to do big things in that World Cup. It would have been a Nigeria v Brazil quarter final, but nah they disgraced themselves. Amongst the most disgusted I've ever felt after a football match kmt

1998. I'll never forget it. After xoming back to beat Spain 3-2 in the group stages and having won the Olympics 2 years earlier that was the best Nigeria side ever and should have gone on to do big things in that World Cup. It would have been a Nigeria v Brazil quarter final, but nah they disgraced themselves. Amongst the most disgusted I've ever felt after a football match kmt
Rumors were that they we're partying hard the night before the Danmark match

Back