UEFA Euro 2020 & CONMEBOL Copa America 2021 Thread (Argentina: Copa America Champs & Italy: Euro Champs)

Smh at the Dutch. They were my potential darkhorses although i had them getting knocked out in the semis by the Germans (who are my actual pick to win it). Now its opened right up for the Germans.

De Boer keeping his job?!

Hopefully he saves us all the trouble and resigns himself because the Dutch FA has the tendency to keep managers that Are underperforming - Danny Blind and co - and maybe it’s time we get a foreign coach but that’s like cussing in church over here smh …

we’re already trailing in the WC qualification after that L in Turkey lol

even the Austrians went out in a blaze of glory lol, it’s mad quite here now, missing out on the damn street parties n we sobered up with the quickness lmao smh

Hopefully he saves us all the trouble and resigns himself because the Dutch FA has the tendency to keep managers that Are underperforming - Danny Blind and co - and maybe it’s time we get a foreign coach but that’s like cussing in church over here smh …

we’re already trailing in the WC qualification after that L in Turkey lol

even the Austrians went out in a blaze of glory lol, it’s mad quite here now, missing out on the damn street parties n we sobered up with the quickness lmao smh
England will be like that on Tuesday