Welcome To aBlackWeb

UEFA Euro 2020 & CONMEBOL Copa America 2021 Thread (Argentina: Copa America Champs & Italy: Euro Champs)

Just ban him for the whole tourney, the guy's a full liability

Covid must have rotten his brains to complete mush as he was living his dream of playing out in China

Im assuming it had more of the og gesture meaning in a insulting way lol, the Serbs hate the Macedonians and vice versa, Balkan things. Don’t know if that white power code sign is even a thing out there

Those trump supporters used that sign as code language over here. And definitely, the beef in that region is crazy. I’m sure he prob used it as a sign of power. Wait, are they racist against each other in those Balkan region?

Those trump supporters used that sign as code language over here. And definitely, the beef in that region is crazy. I’m sure he prob used it as a sign of power. Wait, are they racist against each other in those Balkan region?

Not sure - and I’m going to generalize as a mofo but - Croatians, Serbs, Bosnians n Montenegro folk look down on the Albanians/Kosovo and Macedonia in particular and they make shit personal quickly. Driving around Kosovo with a Serbian license plate or vice versa can get you killed lol.

I think it was Shaqiri or some other player that did something similar last tourney during a goal celebration.

Not sure - and I’m going to generalize as a mofo but - Croatians, Serbs, Bosnians n Montenegro folk look down on the Albanians/Kosovo and Macedonia in particular and they make shit personal quickly. Driving around Kosovo with a Serbian license plate or vice versa can get you killed lol.

I think it was Shaqiri or some other player that did something similar last tourney during a goal celebration.
Eastern European history isn't talked about enough you can still see and feel the impact of the stuff there if the EU collapsed them guys will be at war in seconds

Back