Welcome To aBlackWeb

UEFA Euro 2020 & CONMEBOL Copa America 2021 Thread (Argentina: Copa America Champs & Italy: Euro Champs)

Wtf. Damsgaard subbed off.

He better be injured.
How are players selected for national teams?
Wasn't meant to give that a thumbs up but still... Nigga you know how.

Think of the players, like a member of each nation's all-star/pro bowl team.

We need to get Sterling and Grealish on the ball... Wanna see Shaw put somemore crosses into, its like we keep trying to play down the middle through Mount...

Wtf. Damsgaard subbed off.

He better be injured.

Wasn't meant to give that a thumbs up but still... Nigga you know how.

Think of the players, like a member of each nation's all-star/pro bowl team.
Yall tired of my shit I see.

this game is hella intriguing

Been wondering how why he is England’s #1 ? surely there are better keepers out there.
From the beginning of the year to now, he was playing the best for a long time. A lot of that was down to Ancelotti benching him for a couple of games and him going to see a psych.

OK, what subs you thinking??? Im not sure what we are trying to do atm... Bring on Rashford or Sancho to run at the tired players and put a ball in??? Foden for Mount??? Belingham for Philips or Rice???

Just had to bater with one of my guys, who's been watching most of the euros in pubs. He's in richmond, right now getting wasted with the lads.

If denmark scores a dramatic late-winner in normal or extra time, he has to record the crowds reaction and I'lI bring him in on some black portugese chick he won't stop asking about.

Back