Uchemba........ Lawwwd

Lol it's photoshopped
There used to be a whole sub reddit dedicated to x raying clothes but it was canned about a year or 2 ago. The shit really only worked when the chicks were wearing thin clothes and no bras. I ran into a dude that still did it and he hits me up with a few when I send em, but I'll stop if you want me to

When you say photoshop I think of fake nudes, x-raying is just showing more of what's already there.

• Ether
Reactions: willhustle
There used to be a whole sub reddit dedicated to x raying clothes but it was canned about a year or 2 ago. The shit really only worked when the chicks were wearing thin clothes and no bras. I ran into a dude that still did it and he hits me up with a few when I send em, but I'll stop if you want me to

When you say photoshop I think of fake nudes, x-raying is just showing more of what's already there.
Lol nah bruh don't let me get in the way, do your thing

Its just her puttin on that grown women weight. She was a just a youngin when she got in the game

Reactions: NaledgeState
I tell you this, she damn fine, she come close, know that I be bust a nutt........ woman is fine and bulky with new weight, she is gorgeously fantasticly oozing sexyness. :sayword: