Welcome To aBlackWeb

U.S. Church Membership Falls Below Majority for First Time

In any case, the church is an important part of public life for Americans. Look at how many churches portland. It is still customary to marry in a church (priests and secular officials at city halls have the right to register marriages). Many families attend services on weekends. The church funds youth projects, help the homeless involves volunteer parishioners, opens hospitals and shelters, and collects used clothing for humanitarian aid. In recent years, non-Christian religions have become more popular in the U.S.: Many university campuses have added Muslim prayer areas and yoga zones.

Born & raised in the church. Haven't been to church in years

I still keep my faith on God. Always. I just have faith in alot of people delivering his message properly. Too many people care more about power, and their own special interest...than helping make society better. Especially these crooked azzz nowadays.

The political environment the past couple of years have poisoned religion. Religious hypocrisy has poisoned religion. So it's no shocker to see this. A lot of people are realizing that you don't have to go to church to be religious.

Or you need church to have faith. Folks are pretty much cutting out the "middle man," and following their own path. Without judgment from other church members.

Back