Welcome To aBlackWeb

U Notice Any Posters Here “Borrowing” Your Style?

Oh so you want to have a conversation about Obsessing?

We can do that if you really want.
You're not the 1st compromised black man on abw that I make feel self-conscious.

Now you HellCzar2.0 who stalks me obsessively even while on ignore. And I helped him lose a real life friend and race Jones

I've had nigga challenge me to fight across the country because I called out his questionable behavior with the white coworkers

had nigga unprovoked tell me how I get their "e blood boiling" and they have to put down the computer before they get angry

You're not the first self conscious tool and you won't be the last

Instead of changing your that ways white people appreciate you stalk me. Get in line..

You're not the 1st compromised black man on abw that I make feel self-conscious.

Now you HellCzar2.0 who stalks me obsessively even while on ignore. And I helped him lose a real life friend and race Jones

I've had nigga challenge me to fight across the country because I called out his questionable behavior with the white coworkers

had nigga unprovoked tell me how I get get their "e blood boiling" and they have to put down the computer before they get angry

Instead of changing your that ways white people appreciate you stalk me. Get in line..

OK so you want to talk about obsession and stalking now? really? Let's do that...

@obfresh

Next thing you know this projectionist ass nigga is gonna accuse me of simping white dominicans, impersonating gay rappers and begging chicks to talk to me or I'll publicly release their nudes and address

Last edited:
Next think you know this projectionist ass nigga is gonna accuse me of simping white dominicans, impersonating gay rappers and begging chicks to talk to me or I'll publicly release their nudes and address
You keep lying. It doesn't change the fact that white people influence you sneak

since the IC I've used a.. we'll call it "spacing style"

where each thought is kinda separated or spaced out like this

I get it

the parents/guardians are foul

desperate times/desperate measures... no excuses

but if you send 100 16yr olds my way, 100 of them would be turned down & sent back

again, I get it

"they lied about their age, etc."

but common sense ain't so common

one time I was at this chicks apartment & it's bout 11pm on a wk day

she's blastin the music

1st the neighbor bangs on the wall

she turns it up sum more

then they come knock on the door

& she's tells me

"gimme your gun so I can answer the door"

bitch what?

:wtf33:

everybody don't need a strap

R.I.P. to the lady

& thru the yrs I've seen folks adopt it

maybe even sum in this thread lol

had nigga unprovoked tell me how I get their "e blood boiling" and they have to put down the computer before they get angry

Lol bruh what world you in you don’t even know her in real life go cash app her or something

Back