Welcome To aBlackWeb

U Notice Any Posters Here “Borrowing” Your Style?

Allah_U_Akbar

You ain’t gotta name names, but is there something that you brought to the site (no matter how minor) that you kinda notice other folks adopting into their style?

What’s something that you made up, brought to the table, created, etc that you see others doing now on ABW?

yea I do got one son who I claim. As a matter of fact once I started claiming him openly I started seeing other niggas trying to do the same so I dont even know anymore..

I pray yall steal my style completely and run with it. Me and the ancestors are begging yall to 🙏🏽

This bitch nigga impersonator doesn't even have the self-awareness to avoid threads about stealing people's style.

7L6BzC9.jpg

This bitch nigga impersonator doesn't even have the self-awareness to avoid threads about stealing people's style.

7L6BzC9.jpg
You just can't stay off my dick huh..

I hurt your feelings boy

You already got yourself banned for OBESSING about me instead of thinking about your dead homie

I made self you conscious about being a tool. Now you can't take those pronouns out of your bio cuz it would look obvious I got to you

You gay white man's bitch everyday

You just can't stay off my dick huh..

I hurt your feelings boy

You already got yourself banned for OBESSING about me instead of thinking about your dead homie

I made self you conscious about being a tool. Now you can't take those pronouns out of your bio cuz it would look obvious I got to you

You gay white man's bitch everyday

Oh so you want to have a conversation about Obsessing?

We can do that if you really want.

Back