U Ever Been Knocked Out?

MurderM was the poster. Lol! By far the only post I read multiple times where it kept gettin funnier and funnier.

Aw not murder m haha I used to run w him on the gunit forms when we were into text battle raps lol that was 2002-2004 then we connected back on AHH..solid and funny dude

I lost my first fight as a kid. Never been knocked out though. And never clearly lost another fight.

drove from Florida to El Paso nonstop mediately went to the gym upon arriving home, and knocked myself out deadlifting based on the available footage. I almost hit the wall falling backwards.

Putting a roofie in a girls drink doesn’t count

One night I'm working in the club and my mans signals me to come over to where he's at. Walk over and we see a dude duck around the corner and pour some shit in a drink. Immediately I move on him so I can slap it out his hands as soon as he tries to offer some girl the drink... on God doesn't this mf just start chugging the drink himself.
:wtf33:

We laughed for about 5 minutes then kicked him out. Idiyaat.

I lost my first fight as a kid. Never been knocked out though. And never clearly lost another fight.
Lol I ran through elementary school. Wasn't until my first fight in grade 6 with a kid in grade 8 that was punking us for our basketball. He punched the shit outta me lmaaooo. He was from the block so my older brother ran up on him and made him come to the crib and apologize. Bro asked me if I wanted him to fuck the kid up but I was like nah. I could see the disappointment in my brothers eyes. But 2 years later that kid was homeless and shit so I'm glad I showed him mercy. Maybe he needed it tho. 🤷🏿‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: AZTG
Lol I ran through elementary school. Wasn't until my first fight in grade 6 with a kid in grade 8 that was punking us for our basketball. He punched the shit outta me lmaaooo. He was from the block so my older brother ran up on him and made him come to the crib and apologize. Bro asked me if I wanted him to fuck the kid up but I was like nah. I could see the disappointment in my brothers eyes. But 2 years later that kid was homeless and shit so I'm glad I showed him mercy. Maybe he needed it tho. 🤷🏿‍♂️
Lmaoooo.

Similar. Me and this kid had jokes on each other till it was time to fight. I ate all his punches but by the time it was broken up, he hit me more times than I hit him. Took that L.

Later his older brother tried to run up on me. My old brother found out and whooped his ass. Lmaooo. It wasnt like our kid fight. My brother dragged that mfer.

Thats when I learned like oh thats how its done. Wrecked shop after that.

• Haha
Reactions: TTBF
Fall off my bike In the 7th grade and was out for a couple seconds.

I was concussed for sure